Don't Know What to Do.

Anna continued

Anna saw that she was getting upset and paused, as she was thinking of what she should do Lisa said, ” Hello? Anyone in there?” The rage in Anna started to get even greater.
David then says, “Is she that dumb, that she can’t even comprehend what we just said,” he pauses for a minute then says,” Oh, and Anna comprehend means being able to understand words.”

***
At this moment Anna snaps she yells at no one, but everyone at the same time, “I didn’t do anything can you stop saying things that isn’t true!” She kept on yelling until she, herself, didn’t even know what was going on. The teacher tries to stop her but it was no use. When Anna settled down the teacher said that she had to go to the office. Anna got suspended for two days, but when she came back there wasn’t even a peep of the old rumor floating around.

***
Two years later
***
Dear Diary,
I just the dream again. Of how when I was bullied in middle school, and how I dealt with it. I have always regretted how I acted, I should have thought more carefully of what to do. I realize now that the rumors were a reflection of those who spread it, and my reaction was a reflection of me, not the other way around. I should have been more relaxed and thought it all through. If I told someone them maybe that would have helped too. It would have been really great if someone was there and helped and told me that I was a good kid and that a few rumors wouldn’t change the true me. I would love to be able to change my history, but in a way I don’t know that if I would have learned these things if I never went through it all.

Yours truly,
Anna Patterson
♠ ♠ ♠
ok what do you guys think please tell me the truth leave comments please. Oh and I changed the name on the final copy to "What happened/What should have happened"