Status: Read on Wattpad.com as well

Tortured

Chapter 3

Chantelle's POV

The next morning, I went out to get stuff for my party tonight.

As I was leaving my apartment, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Chantelle." I looked over and saw Milan.

"Sup Looch?" I giggled.

"Not much you?" he asked.

"Nothing just having a surprise party for my friend, Emma." I said. "Speaking of that, she's a big fan of yours. Do you wanna come? Bergy's gonna be there. " I asked.

"Yeah! What time is it? I have practice at 2:30." he replied.

"Not until 6." I smiled. "But, could you be here about an hour early? That's what Jessica and I are asking. And, dress in Bruins stuff, it's kinda the theme." I said.

"Sure thing. See you there." Milan smiled and we went separate ways.

I went over to Jessica's and picked her up. We went to the store and got a lot of beer, soda, vodka, whiskey, Jack Daniels and a lot of that stuff. We also got snack food. I had party decorations at my place.

We left and decorated the apartment. We had music playing.

Two hours later, people started to arrive.

Bergeron brought Seguin and Marchand with him because they begged Jessica to let them come.

Jessica and I were already on our second beer each.

I went to get the door when I heard a knock at it. I looked through my peephole. It was Emma.

I turned down the music and yelled hide.

I unlocked the door and hid.

"It's open!" I yelled.

"Okay, why is it so dark in here?" she turned on the light and we all yelled "SURPRISE!!!!"

"Happy Birthday Emma!" I said to her.

"Thanks!" she said.

"Here! Have a beer!" Nick, Emma and I's best friend since oh hell, I don't remember. Kindergarten.

"Thanks." Emma smiled.

We all went back to partying.

About an hour later, someone yelled "DANCE BATTLE!!!!" and we all went along with it.

I went up against Seguin and beat his ass. He looked defeated. It was funny.

The next morning, I found myself and Milan in the bathroom, hung over. Bad.

I stayed there for a while then got enough strength to get up and check out the damage.

I made my way to the living room.

Thank goodness I had my phone on me because this moment was an Instagram/ Twitter moment.

@Chantelleluvslucic: @tylerseguin19 @BMarchy, what the hell did you two do last night? #partywithsomebruins

Then I posted it to Instagram:

@mrsmilanlucic: @seguinoffic @THEbradmarchand you two goons. #drunklastnight

I guess everyone else was sober enough to go home because, it was just Milan, Tyler, Brad and I left.

I cleaned up and started to make breakfast.

"Heyy beautiful! Smile!" Milan said.

I looked up and smiled.

He took a picture of me.

Milan's POV

I took a picture of her, and put it on Instagram.

"Do you have Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm @mrsmilanlucic." she said. "That's my username."

@OFFICIALMILANLUCIC: @mrsmilanlucic What's cookin' good lookin'? haha! Had a nice time at her party last night with @seguinoffic , @THEbradmarchand, and @Bergy_37 :)

Her phone buzzed.

"Goddamn Milan! You fucken crack me up!" she smiled.

"Thanks! I try!" I chuckled. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Sure." she replied.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked.

"YES!" she exclaimed.

"Well, well, well, what do we have going on here?" smirked Seguin.

"Nothing!" I said.

"Pfft yeah! Nothing." he said in disbelief.

"Food's ready!" Chantelle said.

"Sweet!" Tyler and I exclaimed.

5:00 pm

Chantelle and I were out on our first date.

After dinner, we went skating.

Then, I took her back to my place and she fell asleep there.

4 Years later:

June, 20th, 2015, Stanley Cup finals, Boston vs Dallas. IN BOSTON Game 4

Chantelle's POV

The Bruins were currently leading the SCF final series, 3-0 and if they won tonight, then we would win the cup!

The one upsetting thing about the roster is Seguin is no longer with us neither is Peverly, Ference or Horton.

The game was in it's last 2 seconds. Dallas coulda won this game but, with the help of Chara, Milan took it down and scored forcing the game into overtime.

About 20 seconds into OT, Milan scored...AGAIN....and we had won the cup!!!!!!!

We were all allowed on the ice, well, wives, girlfriends,families and all that.

I walked out towards Milan.

"Hey babe! I have to ask you something." he said.

Milan's POV

I had set this up a while ago.

I got a mic from someone and got down on one knee.

"Chantelle, we have known eachother for well, four years now, and I had been waiting for the right time to do this and I just couldn't but, I finally found the right time. I thought hey, why not do it right after we won the cup. So, what I am asking is, Chantelle Hannah Marshall, will you marry me?" I asked.

Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Yes, yes I will marry you!" she jumped into my arms.

I smiled and took the mic back.

I put Chantelle back on the ice and, slid the ring on her finger.

We were presented with the cup and Rask won the MVP award.

Ten months later: (April, 2016)

We got married two months after we won the cup and got settled into a place of our own. It was just outside of Boston. It was a big one actually. A huge pool in the backyard, a hockey rink a little farther away from the house, a huge arcade in the basement, about 5 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms.

We were expecting a little one very soon. He or she is expected on January, 17, 2017.

We were currently out shopping for baby stuff. Furniture, bottles, necessities but not clothes yet. We didn't know the gender, just yet.

We finally returned home after two hours of shopping. The nursery was completed but, we didn't have the furniture in there yet. I got a few of my teammates to help because, I didn't want Chantelle getting hurt and risk losing our baby.

That was a very exhausting day. Soon, Chantelle and I went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posted again. I have most of this story already so, I will do it frequently.