Status: Read on Wattpad.com as well

Tortured

Chapter 5

Three Years Later

Chantelle's POV

Tyler was now three years old and potty trained. "What would my little man like for lunch?" I asked Tyler. "Can we have mac and cheese?" he asked. "Yes we may." I replied. I was cooking and the doorbell rang. Tyler got off the stool and went and got it. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Tyler squealed running towards me. "What is it buddy?" I asked. "Tyler Seguin is at our door!" he exclaimed. "Let him in, Lil' Looch!" I smiled. "Tyler Seguin!" he kept repeating running to the door. I heard footsteps and Lil' Looch's voice. "She right in here." I heard his adorable voice say. "Chantelle!" Seguin exclaimed. "Hey." I smiled. "How have you been?" he asked. "Oh good." I said. "Mommy? Me hungry!" Lil' Looch said. "Oh right." I said. I put his mac and cheese in his Bruins bowl. "What do you want to drink buddy?" I asked. "Apple juice." he replied. I went and got it. I poured it into his Bruins sippy cup. "So what brings you to Boston?" I handed Lil' Looch his juice. " I got traded back here." he said. "Oh my god! That's great!" I exclaimed.

7:00 pm.

We all sat down and watched movies. I heard the door shut. "Daddy!" Lil' Looch squealed running over to Milan. "Hey buddy!" he said as he picked Tyler up. "Hey Chantelle. Hey Segs." Milan said. "Wait Segs?" He asked. "Yeah, didn't you hear? I got traded back here." Seguin said. "Really? That's awesome!" Milan was happy. I could tell. "Hey daddy, I go potty." Lil Looch said. Milan put him down. Lil' Looch ran to the bathroom holding down there screaming on the way there "I gotta pee!!!" Good lord this kiddo is funny. He looks a lot like Milan. He barely looks like me. Milan came and sat down by me. We heard the bathroom door open. "Ahh! That feels better." Lil' Looch sighed, in a happy way as he walked out to us. Seguin, Milan and I laughed and Lil' Looch joined in. He curled up next to our dog, Oreo. We named him that because, well, he looked like an Oreo cookie. When Tyler fell asleep, I picked him up and took him to his room. I turned his night light on and some hockey on for him. He gets some bad dreams in the middle of the night so Milan and I be sure to have hockey on TV for him. We have DVD's of all the Stanley Cup final games Milan has played in. That calms Tyler down.

I went out to the living room.. Seguin was staying the nigh tonight seeing the weather is supposed to be terrible soon. We heard a huge crack of thunder. "Mommy! Daddy! I scared." Tyler ran out and held on to Milan tightly. There was a noise coming from outside. I opened the door, saw a lot of lightning, rain and hail and there was alot of thunder. We were watching TV and it got interrupted. "Tornado warning for Boston, Massachusetts and surrounding areas. Please seek shelter immediately as this is a very dangerous situation." I quickly raced upstairs grabbed a lot of blankets, even though there was a lot downstairs, and I grabbed some other stuff too. Seguin had grabbed Oreo and brought him to the basement. We turned on the TV downstairs. We had a lot of food and stuff down there as well.

I got a call from Marchand and Rask. They were upstairs outside. I raced up, got the door and we went downstairs.

Seguin was sleeping and Oreo was on his lap. He woke up once he heard Marchand's voice. "SEGUIN!!!" Brad exclaimed. "Marchy! My man!" Seguin hopped up after Oreo got off of him. They did an awkward man hug. Segs saw Tuukka. "Tuukka!" he exclaimed. We all hung out. Marchand and Rask's jaws dropped to the ground when Segs told them about him getting traded back to the B's.

I heard a loud crash upstairs. Milan and Rask went to check it out. "Mommy? What was that?" Tyler asked. "I don't know. Daddy and uncle Tuukka went to check it out." I said. Milan and Tuukka came down. "A TREE FELL ONTO THE HOUSE!!!!" Tuukka yelled. "That's gonna cost a lot to get repaired." I said. "How much damage?" I asked. "Broken windows, and roof caved in." Milan said. "Fudge." I muttered.

The next morning, I woke up. I walked upstairs to see what damage has been done. It was a huge mess. Just awful.

A year later:

The house was fixed up now. Thank goodness. We had to stay with Tyler and Brad while our house was getting repaired. That was joy. Note my sarcasm.

Our lives were back to normal. Well that was up until Milan got drunk last night and beat the shit out of me. I stormed out of the club upset and pissed off. I drove to Jessica's place. She was babysitting Tyler. I thanked her for babysitting Tyler then I left.

We got home, and Milan's car wasn't there. I just shrugged it off and went inside. "Mommy, I'm hungry." Tyler said. "Okay want some ice cream?" I asked. "Yah mommy!" he squealed. "Okay, but only if you get your pajamas on." I said. "Okay!!!!!" he squealed. I started scooping the ice cream into two bowls. One for me and one for Ty. "Mommy! I'm ready for ice cream!" I heard Tyler squeal from behind me. I turned around with the two bowls of cookie dough ice cream. "Let's go watch TV!" I smiled. "Yahh!!!! TV BABY!!!! WHOO!!!" he yelled like he was celebrating a goal. I laughed and we sat down on the couch. We were watching Miracle, it's Tyler's favorite movie. "Mommy I gonna go potty." Tyler ran to the bathroom screaming "I GOTTA PEE!" causing me to laugh hard. I finally quit laughing. I heard the door open but I didn't look over.

Tyler's POV

I walked out of the potty and saw my daddy kissing someone who isn't my mommy. "DADDY!" I yelled. He didn't look at me or even talk to me. I ran up to him tapped him hard. "DADDY! MOMMY'S OVER THERE NOT HERE!" I yelled. "Fuck off kid." he yelled. I cried very hard. "I HATE YOU DADDY!" I yelled running over to mommy. "What happened baby?" mommy asked. "Daddy told me to f off." I cried into mommy's shoulder. "He what? Where is he?" Mommy asked. "Over by the door. Kissing someone who is not you." I cried. I was hurt by that girl daddy was kissing. She wasn't my mommy. Mommy looked over at daddy and that girl. "MILAN! YOU CHEATER!" Mommy yelled then ran upstairs crying. "DADDY I REALLY HATE YOU NOW!" I yelled. He looked at her running up the steps then to me. I started crying. "YOU ARE NOT MY DADDY! MY DADDY WOULDN'T DO THIS TO MY MOMMY!" I yelled. I ran to the couch and buried my head in the pillows. "Tyler I--" I cut my dad off. "GO AWAY!" I yelled then ran up the steps. "TYLER SEAN LUCIC GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!' Dad yelled. "NO!" I yelled. "TYLER NOW! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO COME TO MY GAME TOMORROW NIGHT!" he yelled back. I raced down the steps. "What dad?" I asked. He picked me up. "Why are you mad at daddy?" he asked as he sat down next to that girl. I turned my head away so I didn't have to look at her. "Look at me." he said. "No." I replied. "Why not?" he asked. "I don't want to look at her." I said. "Who Avery?" he asked. "Yeah. She looks like a slut." I said. "TYLER SEAN LUCIC! Where did you learn that word?" he scolded. "Uncle Brad taught it to me." I said. "Oooh he's gonna get it. So, now, why did you say you hate me?" he asked. "You kissed someone who wasn't my mommy." I said. "I thought you loved her but, you lied." I said. "Milan, can I talk to you for a moment?" my mom asked. "Why?" dad asked her. "Because I gotta ask you a question." she said back.

Milan's POV

"What do you want?" I asked Chantelle, sitting on our bed. "I-I think we should divorce." she said. "Why?" I asked. "Well, let's see here, you cheated on me. Why would I want someone who cheated on me with some puck bunny?" she asked. I was hurt. She wanted to divorce me. Well, I guess I do deserve this. I did screw up. I, Milan Lucic, actually felt like crying. I loved her and I blew it all because of alcohol. I got up, sped down the steps and ran towards the couch. Chantelle and Tyler watched as I picked up Avery and threw her out into the cold snow, at night in -12 degree weather. "Milan babe please don't do this! I have no ride home." she begged. "Don't call me babe slut. And find one. I am not giving you one home. And neither is my wife." I yelled then closed the door. I was serious. When I realized what I did, I knew I screwed up, broke the heart of not only my wife but, my own son. I walked over to the both of them, and I hugged them to death. "I am so sorry guys." I said. We all apologized to each other. We sat down on the couch and all fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fast enough? Lolz!!

:)