Status: Read on Wattpad.com as well

Tortured

Chapter 7

"Why didn't you tell anyone where you went?" I asked. "Because, I knew you didn't care. I knew you liked her more than me." he said. "Baby that's not true. I'm so sorry I didn't pay attention. Where did you go anyways?" I asked. "Uncle Brad's place." Tyler replied. "Oh I should have known." I laughed. "We should get back to the locker room." I then added. "She's heavy. Can you take her mom?" he asked. I laughed then grabbed Victoria out of Tyler's arms and we walked back to the locker rooms. "Where'd you find him at?" Milan asked me. "I was walking to the bathroom and he grabbed my arm." I replied. "Oh," Milan said. We all got everything straightened out and Tyler was coming home with us tonight.

"Go daddy!" Victoria cheered as Milan shot one top shelf against Fleury. "Hey Tyler, I am going to get something to drink for all three of us. Can you stay here with your sister?" I asked. "Yeah mom." he replied.

Tyler POV

"Tyler why did you leave?" my sister asked. "Because mom and dad didn't---" I paused myself. "Because I felt like it." I lied. "You're lying Tyler." she said. Mom then came back with our drinks. "Mommy? Why did Tyler run away?" Victoria asked. "I will tell you later, Victoria." Mom took her seat.

The whole arena went crazy as Uncle Brad shot the puck past the goalie.

We walked out of the TD Garden, I got in the car with mom and dad and we drove home. I didn't go to bed because, I was too upset to. I sat next to my dad. "Tyler? Can I talk to you?" my dad asked. Uh oh this can't be good. "Yeah sure." I said worried. "Daddy! I gotta go potty!" I heard Victoria yell. "Go tell your mom, I gotta talk to your brother," dad said back. "What's up dad?" I asked. "Where did you go?" he asked. "Uncle Brad and Uncle Seggy's place." I said. "Why?" Dad asked. "Because, they cared about me at that time." I said, shifting my body so I was now lying down on the couch. I pulled out my new iPod touch that Uncle Segs bought for me. I started playing this new game called Zombie Blaster. It’s where you gotta protect yourself from zombies. You can even create a character. “Where’d you get that?” dad asked. “Uncle Seggy.” I responded. “Cool. Bruins colors even.” he said. “Yeah, that was uncle Brad’s part.” I giggled. “I see.” he replied. I shut the screen off and got up. “I’m going to bed. Night dad.” I hugged him. “Night Lil’ Looch.” he replied.

Milan’s POV

Chantelle went to work and I didn’t have a game or practice so, I was practically ‘mom’ today. I got the kids up. I made them breakfast. “Who wants to go ice skating today?” I asked. “Meeeee!!” Victoria and Tyler squealed. “Okay, finish your breakfast and get dressed first.” I said. They both nodded. I heard Oreo bark. I walked into the living room and saw the mailman putting mail in the box. “Oreo gotta go outside boy??” I asked. He panted. “Okay let’s go!” I walked towards the back door. I put him on his leash. I walked back into the kitchen and heard a belch come out of Tyler’s mouth. “Excuse you!” I laughed. Then the kids started giggling. It made me laugh. Then he started burping ABC’s. “Where’d you learn that?” I laughed. “Uncle Seggy and Uncle Brad.” he laughed. “Of course it would be them out of all people.” I laughed. “All done daddy!” Victoria squealed. “Good job. Can you put your plate in the sink and go get dressed?” I asked. “Yeah daddy!” she giggled. Then I saw Tyler get up and start cleaning his dishes. “Tyler? Where did you learn that at?” I asked. “Uncle Tyler’s sister, Cassidy.” he said. “Seggy has some good sisters.” I laughed. He went upstairs. “Daddy! I’m all dressed,” I heard Victoria squeal. I turned around and she was dressed alright. She had the jersey Chantelle and I got her for Christmas that had my number and ‘DADDY’S GIRL’ on it. She had a pair of jeans on and tennis shoes, and her hair pulled back. “You look beautiful, princess.” I said. “Thanks daddy!” she giggled. Then Tyler came downstairs in a Bruins jersey and it was the one we had gotten for him when he was 3. It was real big on him at the time so we got him a different one and kept this one. It had my number on it and ‘Lil’ Looch’ written on it. He also had jeans on. “Let me get a picture of my kids.” I said. “Oh gosh!” Tyler laughed,covering his face. He took his hands off his face and I took the picture. “Who’s ready to go skating?” I asked. “Mee!” the kids squealed once again. Their skates were out in the rink already.

We reached the rink. I put Tori’s skates on for her and Tyler did his own. I was video taping them and there was a shocker. “Daddy, I scared.” Victoria said, worried. “It’s okay baby sis, I got you.” Tyler said, taking Victoria’s hand and leading her out on to the ice. He helped her skate around. “I wanna try on my own.” Victoria said. Tyler let go of her hand and she went flying. She has the blood in her, so does Tyler. “Daddy? Can I try hockey?” she asked. I stopped the video there. “Yeah, sure.” I said. I walked to the equipment room, got a stick Tori’s size, one Tyler’s size and one of mine. And a few pucks. I skated out onto the ice. I put puck infront of her, handed her the stick. She knew exactly what she was doing. “Tyler! Come play with me! Daddy too!” she yelled. Tyler and I both joined her. We had a fun time. I loved spending it with my kids, alone. We went back inside and watched Miracle.

“I’m home!” I heard Chantelle’s voice. “In the movie theatre.” I called out. ‘’Hey babe.” she kissed me. “Sup?” I kissed her back. “Eww!” we heard Tyler’s voice. “What?” Chantelle asked. “Uncle Brad told me to say eww everytime someone kissed someone else.” he said. Go figure.

Victoria’s POV

Me and Tyler went upstairs to the playroom. “Wanna play NHL on the Xbox?” Tyler asked. “You’re on big bro.” I giggled. I know how to play this because daddy teached me. Tyler was the Bruins and I was playing as the Captials because, Alex Ovi, awesome!

“Hahah!” I laughed because I beat Tyler. “I’m gonna tickle ya!” Tyler laughed, putting down his controller coming and tickling me. I begin laughing hard. “Havin fun in here?” I heard Uncle Patrice’s voice. “UNCLE PATRICE!!!!” Tyler and me squealed running up to him. “How’s my favorite niece and nephew?” he asked. “Good!” I giggled. “What about Lil’ Looch?” he asked. “Defeated.” Tyler said. “Defeated?” Uncle Patrice asked. “I beat him at NHL on the Xbox!” I giggled. Uncle Patrice laughed. “So what brings you here?” Tyler asked. “You guys are staying the night at my place tonight.” Uncle Patrice said. “Yay!!!” Me and Tyler squealed.

Patrice’s POV

“Who want’s ice cream?” I asked. “Me!!” the kids squealed. I pulled into Dairy Queen. We went in and got ice cream. “Thank you Uncle Patrice!” Tyler and Tori smiled. “Anything for my godchildren.” I said.

We got back to my place. We watched TV, played on the Wii, Xbox and we played games. I was babysitting them tomorrow because Milan and Chantelle had to deal with something reguarding Chantelle’s ex-boyfriend.

I woke up and got the kids up as well. “What are we doing today?” Tyler asked while playing on his iPod touch. “We are hanging out with Tuukka, Dougie, Soupy, Seggy, and Marchy.” I said. “Yay!” the kids squealed.

Meanwhile: Milan’s POV

“What do you mean he broke out of jail?” I asked. “Jessica said that she saw him and he said he was coming for me.” Chantelle said. “I won’t let him near you.” I was furious.

“OPEN UP!” I heard a voice and someone pounding at the door. Chantelle looked out the window. “He’s here.” her voice cracked. I opened the door. “LEAVE BRANDON!” I yelled. “No! I am here for my girlfriend.” he yelled back. “NO SHE’S MY WIFE NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS.” I yelled. “Oooh I’m so scared.” he mocked. I pulled out my phone, dialled 911.

“Hello?” the operator asked. “I need the police.” I said. “Okay let me transfer you over.” she said. “Hello?” a deep voice asked. “Yeah, I got an escapee trying to harm my wife.” I said. “Is it Brandon Richards?” he asked. “Yeah.” I replied. He told me to tell him the address. I did as told. In a matter of minutes, they showed up, hauling Brandon away to federal prision.

Chantelle was shaking. “Hey, baby, it’s okay. He’s gone now.” I said.

Three years later: Chantelle’s POV

Tyler’s is now 13. Victoria is now 6 years old, a few months ago. “Tyler. Wake up, you have school.” I said. “Mom, I don’t feel good.” he said. I felt his forehead. “Oh my god you’re burning up.” I said. I walked downstairs. “Tyler’s not going to school today.” I told Milan. “Why not?” he asked. “He’s burning up. Can you take Tori to school?” I asked. “Yeah.” Milan got up. “Victoria! Let’s go!” Milan yelled up the steps. I grabbed a bucket, Sprite and a cold towel for Tyler. I went upstairs. I took care of him. Milan was off today, and I had work so, he said he would take care of Tyler.

“Bye babe. I will be back at 11:00 tonight.” I said. Being a nurse at Mass General is tough, especially being head nurse. I walked upstairs. “Bye Ty.” I kissed his forehead. “Bye mom.” he said. “Feel better.” I said.

I got to work. “Hey Chantelle.” Dana said. “Hi.” I said, quietly. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “It’s Tyler, he’s sick.” I said. “Oh, what’s wrong with him?” Dana asked. “He’s vomiting, running a fever and...right there.” I said. I quickly raced over when I saw Tyler on a gurney, and Milan, Tuukka , and Patrice. “What’s wrong?” I asked Milan. “He was passed out and wouldn’t wake up. Nothing worked. I called Patrice and Tuukka, they came over and we brought him here.” Milan said. “Get him into room 2.” I said.

I was worried. Tyler was hooked up to IV’s and ugh it’s just a terrible sight to see. He was pale, still wasn’t awake.

Two hours later, he woke up finally. “Where where am I?” he asked. “You’re at the hospital.” I said. “What happened?” he asked. “I don’t know. The doctors are still trying to figure it out.” I said.

God I hope my baby’s okay. He’s my first born, my only son.

“Mr and Mrs. Lucic, can I talk to you in my office?” Dr. Winston asked. Milan and I got up and followed him.

“We have found out what is wrong with Tyler.” the doctor said. “What’s wrong?” Milan asked. “He has caught a bug that is not life threatening. It’s a rare type of influenza. It only lasts for 10-12 hours though.” Doctor Winston explained. I sighed in relief. “However, we would like to keep him here overnight for observation.” he said. “Okay.” I replied. “We will call you guys tomorrow.” he told us. We nodded in reply. We went to Tyler’s room and told him we had to leave but be back tomorrow to pick him up. We left and picked up Victoria from Krug’s place.

“Where’s Tyler?” Victoria asked. “Honey, he’s in the hospital.” I said. “Why?” she asked. “He’s sick.” Milan said.

December 17th, 2023

“Mom! Can I go snowboarding with James and Brittney on Saturday?” Tyler asked. “Ask your dad, I have to work.” I said. “Okay.” he replied.

Tyler’s POV

“Dad? Can I go snowboarding with James and Brittney on Saturday?” I asked. “What did your mom say?” he asked. “She said it was up to you, she has to work.” I said. “I have a game so, you are staying at Jessica’s so, you’re gonna have to ask her.” he said. “Okay, I’ll call her.” I groaned. I got my iPhone out and called her. She said I could. I got a brand new snowboard and gear for my birthday.

Saturday:

We went to the resort thing. “This is going to be awesome!” I said. “Yeah it is.” James agreed. “I am excited!” Brittney, James’ sister squealed. “Okay kids, we will be back tomorrow for you.” Ellen, James and Brittney’s mom said.

We got all checked in. Got to our hotel room and hit the slopes.

“That...was…..AWESOME!” I said. “I know, let’s go again!” Brittney said. “Let’s try a more complicated hill.” James suggested. “Agreed.” Brittney and I said. We got to the top. I went first. “AHHHHHHH!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” I yelled on my way down. I pulled an Olympic type performance. I landed and saw a guy standing there. He had short , reddish, brown blonde hair, he was tall, he looked familiar. He looked like an American. “Nice moves kid.” he said. “Thanks.” I replied. “TYLER WATCH OUTTTTTT!!!!!” I heard James scream. “Ooof!” I grunted as I got knocked over. I got up, wiped off the snow. “HOLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIITTTTT!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!! FUTURE OLYMPIAN COMING THROUGH!!!” Brittney screamed, knocking both James and I over. All three of us laughed. “Oh, if you didn’t know who I was, I’m Shaun White.” the guy said. “Did we just snowboard in front of an American performance?” I asked. “Yeah.” Shaun said. “So where you kids from?” he asked. “Boston.” I said, answering for all three of us. “Nice, so you guys American or…?” he asked. “I’m Canadian, I’m Milan Lucic’s son, Tyler Lucic.” I said. “Nice.” he said. “We’re American.” Brittney said. “I’m Brittney and this is my twin brother, James.” she added.

James, Brittney and I went back to the hotel, and ordered room service.

Back at home:

“Hey Tyler! Did you have fun?” my mom asked. “Yeah! I met Shaun White.” I said. “You did?” my dad asked. “Yeah, he signed my snowboard.” I said. “Awesome! I’m glad you had fun.” my dad said.

3 more years later: Milan’s POV

Today is Tyler’s 16th birthday and we wanted it to be special. He wanted a snowboarding themed party. We did the party at the resort. “Happy 16th Birthday Tyler!” I said. “Thanks dad.” he fist bumped me.

Tyler has a girlfriend now. Her name is Meghan. She’s blonde, blue eyes, and 6’1” and she plays hockey. Tyler is now 6’4” and he also plays hockey. Perfect match right?

Tyler’s POV

“Happy birthday mini me.” Marchand fist bumped me. “Thanks dude.” I smiled. This was the best birthday ever.

Mom, dad and Victoria went to Vancouver for a mini vacation. So that meant alone time for Meghan and I. Thank god. We didn’t do no sexual activity. All we did was watched movies.

2 Days Later:

“So uh, you and Meghan didn’t have you know, any sexual activity right?” my dad asked. “Dad!” I scolded. “No!” I added. I growled and went up to Victoria’s room.

I knocked on the door. “Who is it?” I heard my 9 year old sister’s voice. “Tyler now open up.” I demanded. “Coming.” she said. She opened the door. “Wanna go somewhere with me? I’m bored.” I said. “Depends. Where are we going?” she asked. “I don’t know, hockey store, Bruins shop, food places, etc.” I said. “Okay, I’m in!” she said.

“Hey mom. I’m taking Tori out for a little brother sister bond time.” I said. “Okay.” she said. We got to my car. “Shotgun!” Victoria called. “Buckle up.” I said.

We went to the hockey equipment store. “Want anything?” I asked. “Can I get a new stick?” she asked. “Which one?” I asked. “This one!” she squealed running over to a pink and purple one. “Okay how much is it?” I asked. “Only twelve bucks.” she said. Damn that was a nice deal for a Bauer Vapor stick. I picked up some new jocks for my self. “Eww! I swear Tyler if you try to put one of those on me, I will hurt you.” Tori said. “Don’t worry. I will only do that if you piss me off.” I laughed. I paid the cashier. “Thanks for the stick Tyler.” Tori hugged me. “No problem lil sis.” I ruffled her hair. “Watch the hair.” she said. “You are daddy’s girl!” I laughed. “Duh!” she said. “Wanna hit the Bruins store next or do you want food?” I asked. “Foood!” she groaned. I turned up the radio and my favorite song from when I was a kid was on. It’s called Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith. It’s Victoria’s too. “Turn it up Tyler!” she said. I turned it up. We sang it all the way to Pizza Hut. We walked in, got seated right away. “Do you want a small pizza to split between the two of us?” I asked. “Yeah.” she replied. “Hi, I’m Casey and I will be your waitress today, can I start you off with any drinks?” she asked. “Yeah, i’ll take a Mountain Dew.” I said. “Can I have Root Beer?” Tori asked. “Sure thing.” Casey walked off. Tori and I decided on sausage pizza.

“Now to the Bruins store.” I said. “Yup.” she said. We turned the radio on only to hear Dora the Explorer playing. Tori and I both started to sing along. I parked my car. We walked into the store. We could basically get anything we wanted for free because our dad is a former player on the Bruins.

They still had our dad’s jerseys and shirts and bobbleheads and stuff. Victoria and I bothe got a jersey of our dad’s even though we already had one. But, they were too small. They had alot of stuff for the new players too. I got a jersey of the new captain, Jason Trotta. That dude’s beast. Victoria got a jersey for Landon Starr. She’s in love with him. Posters of Landon all over her bedroom. I walked up to the counter. “Tyler Lucic? Is that you?” the woman at the counter asked. “Yeah and you are?” I asked. “Cassidy Seguin, Seggy’s sister.” she said. “Oh my god Cassie!!!” I hugged her. “Who’s this lil’ cutie?” she asked. “My sister, Victoria.” I said. ‘She’s adorable.” Cassidy said. “Thank you!” Tori smiled. We didn’t have to pay so, we left after getting rung up.

“Hey mom, dad.” I said, walking through the door. “Where were you two?” dad asked. “Hockey equipment store, Pizza Hut and Bruins store.” I said. “Daddy! You will never guess what we found at the Bruins store!” Tori squealed. “What’d you guys find?” he asked. “These.” Tori pulled out the jerseys. “They still have them?” dad was shocked. “Yeah, they have alot of stuff from then.” Tori said. “And the girl behind the counter was Seggy’s sister, Cassidy. She looked very beautiful.” I added. “Wow, glad you two had a fun time.” mom said. I smiled and Tori and I went upstairs. “You are really fun to hang out with, you know that?” Tori said. “Thanks lil’ sis.” I hugged her. “Wanna watch a movie?” I asked. “Yeah.” she replied, sitting next to me on my bed.

I kissed her forehead and said:

“I love you sis.”

She looked up at me:

“Love you too big bro. Thanks for being there for me.” she smiled. “No problem.” I said.

“Hey Ty, can I ask you a question?” she asked. “Sure.” I replied. “Why did you leave for three years?” she asked. “That’s because I felt mom and dad didn’t have time for me when you were born.” I said, quietly. “So you were jealous?” Tori asked. “Yeah, I guess.” I said. “Where did you go?” she asked. “Marchand and Seggy’s place. I was seven when I ran away and I returned at age ten. Please don’t ever make the same mistake I did.” I said. “I will try not to.” she said. “Good.” I replied. “Now let’s get some sleep.” I said. “Can I stay in here with you?” I asked. “Sure sis.” I replied.

Chantelle’s POV

“Milan where have the kids been?” I asked. “I don’t know.” he replied. I walked upstairs and saw them cuddled up next to eachother with our new dog, Bear, cuddled up next to them.

“Milan, come here.” I whisper-yelled. He came upstairs. “Be quiet and look.” I said. “Oh my god that’s adorable.” he said. “I know.” I replied.

Milan and I soon went to bed. We were both happy how Tori and Tyler were getting along so well. That makes me sleep better knowing that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one for now. I am working on another. Should post soon.

:)