Status: Sorry for slow updates...

Past Records

Chapter 1

It had been one week since we had seperated. A small whole sat in my heart and grew bigger after I came home, well Niall's home. I sat on the couch and ate ice cream while watching the Notebook and balled my eyes out. Niall said it wasn't healthy but I ignored him calling him a heartless ass while but quickly took it back when he sulked away to his room. Niall has helped be through the week, he had become my best friend while being with Harry, he was the only good thing that actually came out of it.

Sunday morning came around and I was pretty sure I looked like complete shit but I didn't really care anymore since I had no one to impress. I strolled into the kitchen sliding on my socks on the hardwood floor. I had fixed my hair somewhat and straightened my clothes to at least make it look like I was trying. I had gotten a decent amount of sleep of around 6 hours compared to the 3 and 4 hour nights I had had this week.

"Well someone looks better." Niall smiled setting a few pieces of bacon on the pan and a few pops came as well as an instant aroma of smell hit my senses.

"Yeah I feel better." I smile at him grabbing some Rice Krispies from the bottom cabinet.

"Would rather have that then your bitchy, heartless, and balling mood," he chuckled before I slapped his arm fairly hard and he raised his hands up in defense.

"You've never had your heart ripped out of you before." I snapped at him in a joking manner but both of our faces quickly fell and I instantly regretted my words. "I-I-" I started my sentence but he only lifted up a finger with his back towards me. I heard him sigh before I felt him shoving a strawberry in my mouth.

"I just wanted to shut your strawp." He laughed at his horrible pun he had just made. I stared at him with furrowed eyebrows and crossed eyes, the strawberry still in my mouth. Before I could stop him he snapped a picture with his phone that sat next to him on the counter:

"No!" I giggled spitting the strawberry out reaching for his phone.

"Sorry missy, you made the face." He laughed tending back to his bacon. I groaned a him knowing he will use it against me in some way.

"I don't know why I even moved in with you, I should have just went with Bethany." I sighed sitting down with my bowl of cereal at the breakfast bar.

"Then you would have been with her and her little Toby boy." He chuckled wiggling his spatula in the air with his little head bob.

"True and I wouldn't have been able to eat all of that ice cream." I mumbled through the cereal.

"I'm surprised you can even talk about it, no offense."

"I'm just as surprised as you are boy." And that was the truth, I was starting to crawl out of my hole that I had dug myself into this week and I was happy about that. Saturday had been a little better but today was definitely the day. I snapped out of my thoughts when Nialld phone started vibrating out of control, jumping on the counter rapidly. His hands snatched it up quickly looking at the screen before answering.

"Hello?" His voice rang and he set one hand on the counter turning of the stove before setting the plate of bacon beside me.

"Uhm maybe, I'll have to see what she thinks." His eyes darted to me before looking around the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah, are you sure you want me to say that to her?" His face welcomed a smile before he laughed throwing his head back slightly.

"Okay I won't. Yeah yeah. Okay! Calm down lad. Bye." His smile grew before shook his head at the ground.

"How about we go out tonight?" He smiled and I could tel he was nervous for the fact that he scratched the back of his back and turned his attention to the sink.

"Uhm sure." I said not even noticing I said it. He turned around with an even bigger smile, this kid had more energy than I did even if I was on something.

"You are making progress my friend. Now Beth and Morg want to go shopping with you." He cringed again knowing that I had an absolute hatred for shopping.

"No way, I am not going that far." I laughed finishing up my cereal. His shoulders slumped whole his arms went up before grabbing his phone then he went upright and I knew he had an idea.

"Then they'll pick something out for you!" He sang running to his room. I stood up running after him not even bothering myself with the bowl on the counter. It was too late by the time I got there, he had locked the door making me groan with frustration. I started banging on the door but I only heard him laugh but I swear I heard him say that I was going, and I fell to the floor sighing with relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
I hope you enjoy the book, I'm sorry if I'm slow to update but I can't be on here all the time, even if I wanted to.
Love you all!