Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

That Bitch

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a picture of Gielle and her new boyfriend. It didn't bother me that she moved on, it was the caption that really hurt. Under the picture it said: 'I found someone much better than he ever was. Not to mention he is even more attractive.' I knew that was directed at me. It hurt even more because she knows I have problems with my appearance. I silently cried in my bunk.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I walked to Austin's bunk. I heard him quietly crying. I slowly opened his curtain. He looked at me. "What happened?" I climbed into his bunk and closed the curtain. He showed me his phone. It was Gielle and her new boyfriend. The caption said: 'I found someone much better than he ever was. Not to mention he is even more attractive.' I was pissed. Gielle said the last part just incase Austin saw it. That bitch. "Fuck her. Look at me." I locked his phone and put it at the end of the bed. He slowly looked at me. I wiped away his tears. I kissed him. He kissed back gently. I pulled away. "Don't listen to her." I hugged him. "Its just she knows that I don't like how I look. Yet she chooses to say that." he sniffled. "She just wants to see you miserable." I sighed. We cuddled for awhile. He soon fell asleep. I yawned and let sleep overtake me.