Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

*Alan's P.O.V.*
The doctor came back in."Your surgery will be in 5 hours. You get sent to get prepped for surgery in 4 and a half hours." he looked at AUstin. He nodded. Austin squeezed my hand reassuringly. "There is a slight chance you won't make it. So, say your goodbyes just in case." he gave us a sad smile. After a group goodbye we individually said goodbyes. I was last. I tried to keep it together for Austin. Phil walked out signalling it was my turn. I took a deep breath and walked in. He was only hooked up to a heart monitor. We didn't say anything. We just held each other. He looked at me. He cupped my face with his hands. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.When we broke apart he still held my face. "You are my world. I love you with everything I have. You are my one true love. I love you my ginger kitten." said. (I recorded it.) "I love you so fucking much. You are my true love, my everything. I love you my slender man." I said. (I hadn't called him that since I first met him.) We shared one last kiss. The doctor knocked. We sighed. I reluctantly left. We got to the waiting room and broke down. Aaron hugged me. "I can't live without htim. The band would probably split up. I need him. We need him." I choked out.
*Time skip 3 hours later*
The doctor walked out with a huge smile on his face. "He made it." was all he said. We cheered. "He is wide awake and ready for visitors." he smiled. I ran into his room and swung open the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 4 shall come later today because I unfortunately have to go to school. How are you guys liking the story so far? COmment and subscribe please. :D