Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Jonathan

*Time skip The American Dream Tour*
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I was just walking around the town for awhile because we didn't have to play for a few hours when I was drug onto a bus. The guy his took me here was sitting across from me. He had locked the door so I couldn't escape and told me not to make a sound. He was smirking evilly. He stood up and stroked my cheek with his hand. I whimpered. "Hush." he said softly. I few tears slipped down my face. He pinned me to a bed. He then raped me. He left the room and I got dressed. He came back into the room in a different outfit. "I don't care that you are married. I want you to come to this bus whenever you can during this tour, or else I will go after your precious little Austin. Are we clear?" he raised an eyebrow. I could only nod. "Good. I'm Jonathan. Call me Jon. Now go before anyone notices you're gone." he pointed to the door. I ran to my bus. Everyone was out to lunch. I ran to my bunk and found something I haven't used since high school. My old blade. I went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and undressed while I waited for it to warm up. I stepped into the shower, blade in hand. I couldn't cut my arms because everyone would notice that I was wearing long sleeves. My thighs. I looked at the old scars from high school. I drug the blade across my skin. I watched the blood slowly drip from the cut. I pushed down a little harder. ZI repeated this a few more times. I cleaned and bandaged my thigh. I put on one of Austin's Slipknot shirts with the sleeves cut off and black skinnies. The guys came back and told me it was time for the show. Even though I was playing, my mind was somewhere else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a cold and heartless bitch.