Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

All Of My Heart

*Alan's P.O.V.*
We were walking to the room where they had the girl they thought would be a perfect fit for us. Her name was Belle (Pronounced: Bell) and she was almost 5 years old. We walked into the room. She looked at us. She was adorable. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She walked over to the social worker. "Are these the people that want me?" she asked her. The social worker looked at us. "Yes. Yes we are." Austin smiled at me. We signed all of the papers. Austin and I decided her middle name was going to be Brooke. So her name would be Belle Brooke Ashby-Carlile. We walked out to the car. I put Belle in her car seat. We drove back to Austin's place and we saw the rest of the guys at the door. My jaw dropped. There was a huge banner above the door that said 'Welcome To The Family!' and they had balloons and stuffed animals. We walked Belle up to the door. They introduced themselves. Phil got her a Of Mice And Men t-shirt. I walked Belle to her room and we put all of her stuff in there. We walked into the kitchen and there was a huge cake on the table. We all celebrated and Belle looked like she was having the time of her life. I looked across the room. My eyes met Austin's. He smiled and walked over to us. He kissed me. He picked Belle up and hugged her. I looked around the room and admired my family. My three band mates that were like my brothers, my husband and our beautiful daughter. I love them with all of my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaaayyy! What are your thoughts on Belle?
Title credit: Sleeping With Sirens