Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

When You Can't Sleep At Night (Belle's P.O.V.)

*Belle's P.O.V.*
Mrs. Joana told me that someone wants to adopt me! She said I would have two dads instead of a mom and dad. I don't care though. As long as they love me I'm good. Awhile later two men came in with Mrs. Joana. "Are these the people that want me?" I asked her. "Yes. Yes we are." the really tall guy. The tall guy said he was Austin. I call him daddy. The man with the bright orange hair's name was Alan. I call him papa. We went to my new home. Daddy told me they were in a band. When we got home, there were three people. They were my uncles. My Uncle Phil, Uncle Tino and Uncle Aaron. They gave me presents. We ate a lot of cake. Papa carried me to bed after my uncles left. They put me in bed and covered me up. "Good night Belle." daddy smiled. "Night daddy." "Night sweetie." papa stood up. "Night papa." I yawned. I had a nightmare. I went to daddy and papa's room. Daddy woke up. "What's wrong?" daddy whispered. "I had a nightmare." I hugged the stuffed kitten Uncle Aaron gave me. "Come here." he picked her up and put me between him and papa. Papa woke up and frowned and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried my best to make this sound like a little girl was thinking this instead of a 20-something year old man.