Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Where Art Thou Ginger

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I called Alan hoping he would answer. "Hello?" a small scared voice asked. Alan. "Alan! Where are you?" my voice cracked. "S-someone t-took m-me. I'm scared Austin." he whimpered. There was a bang. "WHo are you talking to?" a girls voice asked. I already knew who it was. "Gielle?" Alan whispered. "Yes. Its me. Now give me your phone." she snarled. "Hello?" she asked. "What are doing to my husband?" I growled. By now, we all stopped and the guys stared at me. "I'm going to make him pay." she laughed. "For what?" I asked. "He's the reason we divorced. You stopped paying attention to me when you guys started touring more often. You were always at his place and never with me. I cheated because I wanted to feel love again." she said. I know she was lying. After getting to know her, I know what she sounds like when she lies. "Leave him alone. If you want to hurt someone, hurt me!" I yelled the last part. "I'll let you have him back if you give me something in return." I could hear her smirk. "What do you want?" I sighed. "5 grand." she said. My jaw dropped. The guys heard too. I heard her laugh. The line went dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very proud of the title.