Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

When I First Met You (Alan's P.O.V.) Part 1

*Time skip 7 years*
*Alan's P.O.V.*
It was our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it. I still remember the day I met Austin.
*Flashback*
I walked into the hallway and bit my lip. I went to the locker they said was mine. I was going to finish my last 2 years of high school here. I unlocked my locker. A really tall guy walked over to the locker next to mine. "You must be the new kid, I'm Austin." he smiled kindly. "I'm Alan." I put on a fake smile. "So what is your first class?" he asked. "English." I closed my locker. "Me too. I'll show you where it is." he closed his locker and picked up his backpack. I can't believe this kid was being so nice. We got into the classroom. He sat down and I thought I might as well sit next to him. He helped me throughout class. We had a few more classes together. I got to know him better.
*Time skip the end of the day*
I walked home. I closed the door quietly. I quietly walked to my room so I wouldn't wake my dad up. But he did. He started yelling at me. He was drunk. "You are the one that made her leave!" he growled. He came up to me and slapped me. He then beat me until I passed out. I woke up a couple hours later. I limped to the bathroom. I looked at myself. I looked disgusting. I grabbed my blade. One cut for being the reason mom left. Another for fucking everything up. I cleaned myself up. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.
*Time skip halfway through the school year*
Me and Austin were eating lunch. I reached for my tray when Austin gasped. I followed his gaze. SHIT. My sleeve rode up my arm. I quickly pulled my sleeve down. Austin looked like he was about to cry. "We are going to talk about this later. OK?" he looked at me. I gulped and slowly nodded. After school we went to the park. "Why?" he broke the silence. I sighed. "A lot of things, Austin." I looked down. I decided to just open up to him. "My mom left me and my dad. My dad beats me and tells me its my fault she's gone. I fucking hate myself." I said.