Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

When I First Met You (Austin's P.O.V.)

*Time skip 7 years*
*Austin's P.O.V.*
Alan and I have been married for 7 years today. I remember the day I met him.
*Flashback*
The principal said she needed me to help the new kid since his locker was by mine. I saw a kid walk up to the locker next to mine. I walked to my locker. "You must be the new kid, I'm Austin." I smiled. "I'm Alan." he smiled back. After getting a good look at him, I noticed he looked cute. WAIT WHAT? I shook the thought from my mind. "So what is your first class?" I asked. "English." he closed his locker. "Me too. I'll show you where it is." I closed my locker then picked up my backpack. I sat down and he sat next to me. We had a couple more classes together.
*Time skip the end of the day*
I walked to my room. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. After I thought about Alan and realized something. I have a crush on him. I sighed. I ate dinner and went to bed early.
*Time skip halfway through the school year*
Alan reached for his tray and his sleeve rode up. I gasped. He saw I was looking at his arm and he quickly pulled his sleeve down. "We are going to talk about this later. OK?" I said quietly. He slowly nodded. After school we headed to the park. "Why?" I asked. He sighed. "A lot of things, Austin." he looked down. "My mom left me and my dad. My dad beats me and tells me its my fault she's gone. I fucking hate myself." he said. How can someone so beautiful hate himself? "That is fucked up. About your dad. But why do you hate yourself?" I asked. "I fuck everything up. My mom told me that she didn't want me. She left because she couldn't bear to look at me. My dad gets drunk every day and beats me. He yells at me a lot, and I'm repulsive." he sighed. "First off, you are not repulsive. Second, I want you to try to stop hurting yourself. Do something to take your mind off it." I said. "I'll try." he whispered. I gently pulled him into a hug. As the years went on, Alan stopped hurting himself. I was so happy and proud of him. We grew really close. And for the first time ever, I saw him enjoying life.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!