Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Happy 12th Birthday Part 1

*Belle's P.O.V.*
I woke up and looked at the clock. 8:30 am. Today was my twelfth birthday and it was going to be awesome. My uncles were coming over along with a couple other bands. I think it was Pierce The Veil and Bring Me The Horizon. I took a shower and changed into my favorite Of Mice & Men tank and red skinnies. I ran downstairs. Daddy and Papa were at the table. "Morning birthday girl." they said at the same time. "Morning." I sat next to them. "Bring Me The Horizon and Pierce The Veil are coming to celebrate your birthday today. Along with your uncles." Daddy smiled. "Ok." I said. "We need to head out if we are going to celebrate your birthday." Papa stood up. We got into the car and I hooked my phone up to the radio. I started blasting the first album I ever heard by Daddy and Papa's band. Restoring Force. Daddy and Papa gasped when they noticed what it was. I smiled. I mindlessly sang along to a couple songs. We got to the park. There was a stage and BMTH were onstage. "We all know you like to sing so we got a stage set up." Papa looked at me. My jaw dropped. "No way." I gasped. They both chuckled. We went up to the everyone. After about 20 minutes of talking, Oli came up to us. "You ready to sing Love?" he asked. "As I'll ever be." I laughed. I walked onstage. Then about 3 more busses arrived. I looked at the side of the busses. They were more bands: Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence and Motionless In White. All 5 of my favorite bands. They all stood in front of the stage. Of Mice came onto the stage. "Do you remember the lyrics to Identity Disorder?" Uncle Aaron asked me. "Yeah." I smiled.