Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Wait. Why A Cardiologist?

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I was fine yesterday. I thought I was better. Apparently not because right now, we're on our way to the doctors. It hurts to breathe and I've been throwing up A LOT. The worst part is I'm not in a car, I'm in an ambulance. I eventually passed out.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
After he passed out I felt worse. I'm bawling in the corner of the ambulance watching the paramedics give him all these medications. (The guys had Belle.) We got to the hospital. The doctors told me that I had to stay in the waiting room. I sat in a chair with my head in my hands. The doors opened and I heard a lot of people come in. I looked up. The guys and Belle. Belle was crying and shaking. I stood up and walked over to her. I gently picked her up. I carried her and sat her down on my lap. "What's wrong with Papa?" she choked out. "I wish I knew." I sighed. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. About half an hour later, my doctor walks out. Wait, why would Alan need a cardiologist? He looked at everyone. "We found out what's wrong with Alan." he sighed. "What?" everyone asked in unison. "He has Hypertensive Heart Disease." he pursed his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM HEARTLESS.