Status: This is my first fan fiction. Sorry if it sucks.

Another You

Back Home

*Alan's P.O.V.*
I walked into the house and walked to the kitchen. I need real food. Not hospital food. I'm still shocked about my heart. Honestly I'm scared to death. "sit. I'm cooking." Austin picked me up and carried me to a chair. "I don't have much of a choice now, do I?" I laughed. He kissed me and started making dinner. Belle came into the kitchen. "Papa." she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been when she saw me like that. She pulled away. "So its your heart right?" she asked. "Kinda. I have high blood pressure which affects my heart and makes me sick to my stomach." I frowned. "That sucks." I saw her tear up. I pulled her in for another hug. She sniffled. "But I'm on medications so I'll be ok." I told her. I saw Austin looking at us. A sad smile on his face. After a few minutes, Belle was ok. "Lets eat!" Austin served dinner. After dinner Austin did the dishes. "It feels so good to eat real food again." I plopped down on the couch. Belle and Austin laughed. They sat next to me. We watched a couple movies and had a good time. I love my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please. :)