Status: Active!

Whisper

Beach Trip

The sun shone brightly as the whole group made their way down to the beach, it was only a short trip and soon the group were splitting up to do their own activities. The girls had stayed behind to get ready while the boys had gone on ahead.

“I hope the girls get here soon, and then Kiyomi-chan can play with us, right Takashi?” Honey questioned, climbing up Takashi until he was on his shoulders.

“Kiyomi might just want some time with the girls.” Mori replied.

“But Takashi, wouldn’t you want to see Kiyomi up close wearing a swim suit?” Honey purred, nuzzling his face into the taller boy’s neck.

Mori paused in thought, his mind wondered off to picture Kiyomi in a swim suit and a dark blush overtook his face, but he didn’t respond to the lolita boys gibe.

Mori stood still, refusing to move and once Honey realized he had embarrassed his cousin he let out a giggle and jumped off his shoulders to run around in excitement. Mori didn’t know how long he was standing there for but he was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts.

“Takashi?”

From the corner of his eyes he could see Kiyomi’s long hair hanging down as she leant forward slightly to get his attention. He turned to take her in; she wore an open back and open sides, one piece swimsuit patterned in flowers. Mori caught himself staring and looked away.

“Are you okay, Takashi?” Kiyomi asked quietly, concern written on her face.

Mori nodded his head and turned back to her with a small smile, seeing Kiyomi return it made his heart skip a beat.

“Kiyomi-chan! Will you swim with me?” Honey ran over and wrapped his arms around one of Kiyomi’s and she bit her lip.

“I-I don’t think that’s a good idea, I’m sorry Honey,” Kiyomi stated.

“Why isn’t it a good idea?” He replied back curiously.

“I, can’t swim,” she hesitated and both Mori and Honey stared at her in disbelief, the boys managed to snap out of their scepticism when they noticed how embarrassed Kiyomi was getting.

“Aww it’s okay Kiyomi-chan, Takashi will make sure you’re okay, right Takashi?” Honey turned back to his cousin and received a nod of confirmation.

“Of course,” Mori spoke, the boys watched Kiyomi contemplate whether she would go swimming or not.

“O-okay,” Kiyomi said timidly as she stepped forward towards the water. Mori followed closely beside her as Honey pounced on Mori as they entered the water. Kiyomi let out a squeal as the waves lapped at her feet.

“The waters cold,” Kiyomi blushed with embarrassment making Honey giggled.

“You’ll get use to the cold water but you just need to adjust first!” Honey stated with a grin as Mori wadded into the water with ease, stopping when he got chest high in the water and he turned back to watch Kiyomi. Honey jumped off of Mori and splashed into the cold water with his floaty on. A wave of water hit Kiyomi and she yelped, shivering but continued to venture further into the water, closer and closer to Mori.

Mori watched Kiyomi get within an arms lengths away and noticed she was shivering. “Don’t push yourself Kiyomi.” Mori muttered, reaching out to her and bringing her in to his body. After a moment Kiyomi stopped shivering and glanced up to Mori, giving him a thankful smile as she clung to him.

“You won’t let go off me right?” Kiyomi asked, realizing that while the water was chest high for Mori, she couldn’t touch the ground.

“Never,” Mori declared, holding Kiyomi closer as Honey smirked a few feet away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a cute little filler, I hope you enjoyed this!

So I went back and corrected some things because I've been rewatching Ouran and realized some things I'd written were incorrect, but no worries now! I've fixed the errors and all is well! :D

Anyway thoughts?

Bye x