Status: Active!

Whisper

The Lantern Festival

Mori sat brooding over the past week’s events; tonight the whole group would be going to the lantern festival just up the road from the hotel. However Mori had yet to ask Kiyomi if she’d go with him. He had tried, several times to ask her but whenever he got some alone time with her she’d be snatched away from him.

He sighed heavily, his mood darkening at the prospect of not being able to take her, just the two of them splitting off from the group to do their own thing.

“So will you start calling me Mitsukuni from now on Kiyomi-chan?” Mori heard Honey ask as both himself and Kiyomi appeared, walking into the lounge.

“If that’s what you want, then of course I can, Mitsukuni.” Kiyomi gave the lolita boy a warm smile before glancing up and catching Mori’s eye, she blushed, sending him a small smile as well.

Mori stood up promptly, going over to them both. He decided now would be the best chance to quickly ask her before she was pulled away again, so he spoke up.

“Kiyomi, I was wondering if you’d like to-“ before he could finish Shiori waltzed in and took Kiyomi by the arm.

“We have to get ready for the lantern festival Kiyomi!” the other girl squealed, dragging Kiyomi away as she gave Mori an apologetic look.

“Go to the festival with me…” Mori finished, his dark mood coming back as he stumbled off to a corner and crouched down, depressed at his situation. He was having the worst luck.

“Awww don’t worry Takashi! I’ll make sure you and Kiyomi get some alone time at the festival.” Honey reassured his tall friend, running over and hugging Mori from behind.

“Thank you Mitsukuni, we should go get ready ourselves,” the tall boy replied with a sigh, feeling better he stood up as Honey repositioned himself to sit on Mori’s broad shoulders. They made their way out of the lounge and back to their shared room to get ready.

Once they were dressed and ready to go they made their way out of their room and back to the lounge area, the rest of the host club boys where there, waiting for the girls to come out so they could make their way to the festival.

When the girl’s finally made it out Mori’s face flushes darkly, staring at Kiyomi, she has her long hair pinned up and is wearing a beautiful kimono. He begins to feel nervous but doesn’t say anything as they walk out and get into a car.

Everyone talked animatedly as the short ride ended and they all climbed out.

“Now if we end up splitting up we’ll meet back here at midnight, understood?” Kyoya informed, earning a firm nod from the group.

“Takashi,” Mori blinked, turning his head to his name and looking down to find a pair of bright brown eyes shining up at him.

“K-Kiyomi,” he stated, acknowledging her, “you look beautiful,” he complimented.

“T-thank you,” her cheeks turn slightly red as she continued, “hey, I was wondering, would you want to, maybe spend tonight at the festival, with me?” she questioned and a sense of relief overcame Mori.

“Of course,” he replied without skipping a beat, he took her smaller hand and enclosed it with his own as he turned and looked over at Honey.

“You know, we wouldn’t be a proper family without him,” Kiyomi stated, as a look of understanding passed between her and Mori.

“Mitsukuni, come.” Mori commanded after looking away from Kiyomi to the smaller boy.

A surprised look overcomes Honey and he squealed, running over with Usa-chan in his arms. He climbed Mori’s large frame, setting himself onto his shoulders as they took off to look at stalls.

“Let’s have a fun night,” Kiyomi stated, giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! Honestly so happy with this series :)

Shout-out to: Emmalee
Lina
diana parr
and
babybuddha for all the support I've gotten from you guys!