Status: Active!

Whisper

Stall Games

Mori followed Kiyomi and Honey closely, making sure not to lose sight of them. Though he was tall, they themselves were small and if he wasn’t careful they’d both easily become swallowed up within the large crowd. If that were to happen he might not be able to find them, at least not without worry and struggle.

He watched the pair talk animatedly between each other, pointing excitedly at the different stalls and “ohhhing” and “ahhhing” over the decorations that surrounded them. A small smile played on Mori’s lips. For once he could truly say he was happy and relaxed; something that didn’t come often to the young stoic young man.

Suddenly Kiyomi’s hand reached out, though she was still talking to Honey she was seeking Mori, making sure he was still with them. Without hesitating Mori held his hand out for her to find. Only when her hand was securely in his did she break her focus on Honey to turn back to look at Mori. Her face was lit up with pure joy and childish excitement. Mori felt his heart skip a beat and he had to remind himself to breath.

They continued looking around at the various stalls, gradually the crowd had become thinner and Mori couldn’t help but feel a little thankful. Honey was now on Mori’s shoulders, having become tired of walking part way through, and Kiyomi was walking beside Mori, her small hand in his larger one.

By now they were walking through the stall games, only a few odd people bothered with these festival games. Before splitting up Kyoya had informed the group that the game stall owners would rig their games, one way or another, in order to make as much money as possible.

It was then that Mori noticed Kiyomi staring at one of the soft toys on a high shelve in one of the stalls. It was a large plush tiger. Kiyomi realized Mori had caught her staring and she blushed, looking away in embarrassment.

Mori didn’t give it a second thought as he tugged Kiyomi towards that stall. Honey giggled with glee, cheering Mori on as they made it over to the stall, stopping in front of it.

“Welcome, welcome,, if you want the big prizes you’ll have to knock all the blocks off of the shelf,” the owner explained, smirking.

Mori fished out his wallet as Honey hopped down from Mori’s shoulders and Kiyomi protested.

“T-takashi, don’t waste your money on this, it’s not worth it,” she stated.

Mori turned to give her a firm look, “I want too,” was all he had to say to stop her from further protesting.

“That’s the spirit, young man,” the stall owner grinned, baring his rotting teeth as Mori placed some money down.

The stall owner snatched the money up and inspected it before nodding his head in satisfaction before handing Mori a single softball.

Kiyomi grimaced and Mori knew what she was thinking; only one try for that kind of price but Mori wasn’t worried about the cost. He’d get that soft toy for Kiyomi.

Mori lined himself up with the blocks in the middle of the wall and with one swift throw he hit the blocks square on, a perfect bullseye, only none of the blocks tumbled, they hadn’t even swayed.

By now a small crowd had gathered to watch, grumbled could be heard when they witnessed the perfect throw but no falling blocks.

Mori’s jaw clenched in annoyance but he had been prepared for some sort of cheap trick, now that he knew there was one, very big one there was no way he was going to leave without giving the owner a run for his money.

Digging into his pocket Mori took out another note and dropped it on the counter, glaring at the owner who shifted uncomfortably under the heated stare while giving Mori another softball as the crowd begun to murmur.

This time Mori didn’t hold back, summoning all his strength he launched the softball straight at the wall, not bothering to aim. The ball tore through the flimsy wall with easy and the whole wall dropped back, toppling over all the blocks on the shelf and exposing the scenery behind the stall. The only thing still standing was the prize shelves, the counter and the shell shocked owner.

“T-take whatever you want, just don’t hurt me,” the owner cried, backing away.

Mori stepped forward and maneuvered around the counter before reaching up and taking the tiger soft toy off the shelf and turning to Kiyomi and Honey.

“Mitsukuni, do you want a soft toy?” Mori asked and Honey promptly let out a squeal, running around the counter and snatching up a soft toy he liked.

Kiyomi let out a giggle as Mori went back over to her and silently handed her the tiger. She stood up on her tiptoes while tugging Mori down to her level and planting a tender kiss on his lips before whispering a shy thank you while hugging the soft toy tightly.

A blushing Mori cleared his throat as a seemingly unaware Honey came back over to join the couple.

“We should meet back up with the others now, the fireworks are going to start soon,” Honey exclaimed, pushing his way between the pair and taking their free hands as he led them away from the stall and the scene that had just unfolded.
♠ ♠ ♠
13 days ago Emmalee asked me to update this, 13 DAYS GUYS!!
So as an apology for not uploading this chapter sooner it's a a tad bit longer 8)

Also Lina suggested for me to cosplay as Kiyomi so at some point I may do a video where I'm playing as Kiyomi, I just need to find a Honey and Mori hehe.