Status: Active!

Whisper

Confusion

The silence was long and drawn out, Mori didn’t know what to say to Kiyomi, sure he recognized her as they had some classes together but she never really talked, and if she did her voice would always be but a whisper.

Kiyomi was quiet, much like Mori himself but always in a different way. While Mori was a quiet observer, Mori had noted that Kiyomi had more of a quiet shyness about her, a shyness that she could overcome once she was familiar with her surrounds and the people she was with.

At least that was what Mori had noticed when he had approached the couple.

The couple.

That’s right, how could Mori have forgotten that he had walked in on Honey and Kiyomi spending time together. He pondered if the small boy wanted him to get to know Kiyomi so that he could give his approval to Honey and decided that that was probably it.

He turned to the girl and watched her carefully; taking in her actions as she got out the bento’s and organized them. He also noticed that she had some sweets as well, everything looked homemade, so she had a nurturing complex to her. That was good, with the way Honey was he did need to be with someone caring and thoughtful.

Kiyomi glanced up to see Mori staring at her and her cheeks become tinted in a blush; she becomes flustered and avoids eye contact with the taller male. Mori racked his brains for something suitable to say and settled with asking a question.

“How did you meet Mitsukuni?” He asked in his gruff voice, she hadn’t expected him to speak and jumped slightly at his voice; she took her time to answer his question.

“Honey and I have gym class together, one day he fell over while we were running the track and he started crying, I got worried and asked if he was okay. He showed me the scrape he’d gotten on his knee and I put a plaster on it, after he had stopped crying we talked and everything after that kind of just fell into place.” She recalled fondly, even giving a small smile at the thought.

Mori contemplated what he should reply with but only managed a nod. So she could also handle a crying Honey well then, which was good but he couldn’t help but to feel a little bitter, it was his job to take care of Honey and now he had Kiyomi, she could give him that type of love plus more, he was no match for her and he knew it.

Mori was about to get up and walk off when he heard a giggle before a flash of blond appears in front of him, jumping up and wrapping his arms around Kiyomi.

“So, what do you think Takashi?!” Honey asked excitedly. “Don’t you agree that Kiyomi-chan is the perfect mummy for me?” The small boy beamed.

For a few seconds Mori could only sit and stare at the childish boy, he blinked several times before opening his mouth to reply.

“…Huh?” was all he could managed to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated this! Sorry for taking so long guys!