Status: Active!

Whisper

Nice Save!

A wild giggle escaped Honey and he stared at the tall male before him.

“Kiyomi-chan is my mummy and Takashi you’re my daddy, so now all you have to do is get tog-” A red faced Kiyomi had quickly stopped the boy by covering his mouth and whispering into his ear, softly growling him off.

Mori covered his face with his hand, embarrassed both because he had jumped to the conclusion that Kiyomi was Honey’s new girlfriend and that he had realized what Honey had been implying all along.

He couldn’t help but feel a sense of relief however to know that Kiyomi wasn’t going to be stealing Honey from him like he originally thought. He now felt bad for feeling bitter toward the beautiful girl.

“Mori-kun.” Kiyomi’s soft call pulled him out of his thoughts and he turned to look at the petite girl. She held out some onigiri for him to take. He reached up and carefully took one, noting that Honey was already munching away, looking content and for once, quiet.

He took a bite and savoured the flavour, amazed at how good they tasted. Kiyomi was a really good cook, he hadn’t realized he’d finished the first one until Kiyomi was holding out the onigiri and he took another one, thanking her softly.

“Woah, calm down Takashi, don’t go eating them all!” Honey whined, staring at his friend with a pout.

Kiyomi let out a giggle, startling both boys as they turned to face her. Mori felt his face heat up as he watched Kiyomi smile.

“It’s okay Honey, I made plenty of food, so you both can have as much as you want.” She stated, grinning softly.

The three of them continued to eat as Mori thought about how he’d unintentionally skipped the Host Club lunch that Tamaki had decided to throw, he glanced over to Honey and Kiyomi, they were gushing over baby animals. He let a smile grace his lips, this was a nice change of scene, he concluded.

Mori didn’t feel as uptight as he sometimes felt when he was being a host, though he loved being one; especially since it made Honey happy, he sometimes felt suffocated by all the fawning girls that they had to look after. It felt nice to relax for once.

Before Mori knew it lunch was over and he was helping Kiyomi pack away her empty bentos. “Thank you for the meal, it was good.” He said, avoiding her eyes out of embarrassment.

“I-it’s nothing, really.” She replied gently.

She stood up and was about to pick her bag up when a ball collided with her chest and she stumbled, the back of her legs hit the fountain and she goes tumbling backward almost falling directly into the fountain.

Mori watched, caught off guard for a second before his reflexes kicked in and he reached out quickly, grabbing her wrists and tugging her back so that she fell into him instead. He turned around and shot a glare at the two guys responsible for hitting Kiyomi and they immediately squealed an apology before running away, their tails between their legs.

“Are you alright, Kiyomi?” Mori asked, looking down at her as she clutched onto his jacket.

“I-I’m fine, thank you,” she mumbled, trying to laugh it off, “I just got a bit of a fright.” She admitted before realizing how close she was to him and blushing she pulled away, straightening herself up and smiling.

“Nice save Takashi!” Honey stated, giggling from where he’d been watch, he approached them and took Kiyomi’s hand, “We better hurry, we’re going to be late for class!” He sent a wave to Mori and before the tall male could comprehend what was happening Honey had pulled Kiyomi away, leaving Mori to watch their disappearing forms in bemusement.