Status: Active!

Whisper

Where's Kiyomi?

Mori let out a sigh of relief as the last of the hosts female clients were ushered out by Tamaki. Today had been busy for the club and Mori hadn’t been able to have a breather up until this point.

Mori’s focus turned from himself to an unusually quiet Honey and the tall boy raised an inquisitive eyebrow, wondering why Honey’s spirit seemed to be so down. He was about to ask the smaller boy when he remembered that Honey hadn’t gone to hang out with Kiyomi at all over the past few days, in fact, Mori himself hadn’t seen Kiyomi around the school.

“Mitsukuni, have you and Kiyomi had a falling out?” Mori asked, maybe a bit to bluntly.

For a few moments Mori watched the confliction cross Honey’s face before he finally replied “No,” with a mutter, “Takashi, Kiyomi-chan hasn’t been at school lately, she told me she sometimes takes a few days off of school to help her father with their business…” Honey let his voice trail off.

Mori furrowed his eyebrows, sometimes it was common for students from Ouran High School to take some time off of school to help their family business and get hands on experience.

“There’s nothing unusual about that, Mitsukuni.” Mori stated, patting Honey gently on the head.

“But, I overheard Kyoya telling Tamaki that Kiyomi-chan’s father has requested another doctor because Kiyomi-chan is really ill again,” Honey paused, tears pricked his eyes as his lips wobbled, “Takashi, why would Kiyomi-chan lie and not tell me she’s unwell?”

Mori processed Honey’s question carefully before answering the question, “Kiyomi wouldn’t have wanted you to worry so much over her,” he replied matter-of-factly, he could relate to Kiyomi because if he had been unwell he wouldn’t have wanted Honey to worry so much over him.

“But Kyoya made it clear that Kiyomi-chan gets sick a lot,” Honey wailed, upset at what he had heard.

If Mori was honest, it didn’t surprise him that Kiyomi got sick often, she was petite and she even looked fragile, a slight change in the wind might be enough to lift her off her feet and sweep her away.

Mori tried his best to calm the childish boy down, rubbing his back and telling him that Kiyomi would be fine, that she would be back on her feet in no time; he just had to have a little more faith in her. Mori’s whispers went unheard as Honey continued to cry over his friend and eventually Mori realized there was only one thing that would calm him down.

“Kiyomi hasn’t been to school in three days, let’s go visit her, we can give her the notes she’s missed in class as well.” Mori stated, watching Honey warily as the lolita boy stopped crying and let a grin surface to his face.

“That’s a great idea Takashi!” He exclaimed, giving Mori a tight hug as he wrapped his arms around the taller boy’s neck, nuzzling into him and giggling, “What are we waiting for? Let’s go visit Kiyomi-chan!”

Mori stood up, Honey on his shoulders as Mori picked up his and Honey’s school, leaving the music room and heading out of the school grounds, with Honey steering Mori in the right direction they made their way to Kiyomi’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Emmalee because she's amazing and her comments are just uber fantastical, thank for your support gurl! <3