Status: Active!

Whisper

Unexpected Visit

Kiyomi’s house was nothing short of extravagant; Mori and Honey were lead into one of the lounges by a polite maid.

“I’ll go and let Miss Kiyomi know she has visitors,” the maid curtsied before pivoting on her feet and leaving the room.

Mori took the opportunity to take a seat on a near-by couch while Honey ran around pointing to different ornaments, showing them off to Usa-chan, Honey’s pink stuffed bunny toy.

The tall male made sure to keep a wary eye on Honey, sometimes he’d get overexcited and end up breaking something. Mori hated the thought of giving Kiyomi a surprise visit just to have Honey break something valuable.

“Miss Kiyomi is ready to see you, please follow me,” the maid was back, breaking the silence that had consumed the room as Mori got up and followed the maid with Honey close beside him, holding his hand as they made their way up a flight of stairs and down a hallway. The stopped shortly after and the maid opened a door, stepping aside to let Mori and Honey past before closing the door closely behind her.

There sat Kiyomi, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders as she was sitting up but still tucked into her bed. Mori took a moment to stare at her, her bed seemed far too disproportionate compared to her, it was large and spacious, and she was like a doll, if he touched her, would she shatter into a million pieces?

“Kiyomi-chan I was so worried!” Honey cried, bringing Mori out of his thoughts as the boy darts forward, running over to the flushed girl and climbing up onto her bed, moving so he could cuddle with her.

“I’m sorry Honey, I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to worry about me.” She sighed softly, letting him snuggle close to her.

“How are you feeling?” Mori asked quietly, approaching the bed and standing to the side.

“I’m much better, really.” Kiyomi stated gently, smiling.

“Does that mean you’ll be coming back to school soon?” Honey asked, staring up at Kiyomi, he was curled up close to her on the bed with his head in her lap. Mori took a set at the edge of her bed; he turned his head to face them both.

“We’re sorry for the unexpected visit, Mitsukuni had found out through Kyoya that you were unwell and was really upset,” Mori informed.

“T-that’s okay, it was a nice surprise,” She murmurs, running her fingers through Honey’s golden locks.

“We also bought you notes from the classes you’ve missed while you’ve been unwell, Kiyomi-chan.” Honey said sweetly.

Her eyes widened before a smile graced her lips “That was kind of you both,” She replied.

“I didn’t do anything, it was all Takashi,” Honey stated matter-of-factly, giving Mori a wicked grin while Kiyomi wasn’t looking. Mori blushed lightly and turned his head away muttering under his breath at Honey’s sneakiness.

“Then, thank you, Mori-kun.” Kiyomi responded softly, Mori nodded his head in reply, stopping down to unzip his school bag before searching through it until he found what he was searching for. His notebook, he handed it to Kiyomi and she took it carefully into her hands.

“I won’t need it for a while, so you can keep it until you’ve caught up.” Mori found himself saying.

Although the visit didn’t last much longer Mori was glad he had suggested it, Honey was much happier, Kiyomi had enjoyed the visit and even Mori himself found a smile surfacing to his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because Emmalee demanded the next chapter be put up and Lina wanted an update as well xD

Surprise, here it is!

#Soznotsoz

Enjoy gurls <3