Status: Active!

Whisper

Breathless

“And thus concludes another spectacular afternoon, don’t you agree Haruhi?” Tamaki asked as his eyes glistened, he strode over to the tomboyish girl and took one of her hands into both of his.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Haruhi replied, less enthusiastically, yanking her hand away from the blonde before stomping away.

Mori heard a soft giggle and turned, his eyes landed onto Kiyomi’s form as she sat across the small table from him. Honey sat next to them both, he was too engrossed in placing another small piece of strawberry cake into his mouth to say anything.

Mori turned back to assess everyone else in the room, besides Kiyomi there was another girl, her name was Shiori, she was Kyoya’s friend. It was odd, thinking that Kyoya had a female friend, or a friend other than the pushy Host President period.

Shiori, however, complimented Kyoya nicely though. She was stern, like him, but she was also kind as well and much more understanding.

“With break so close around the corner we’ve finished the last details of the trip,” Kyoya spoke up, gaining everyone’s attention immediately, “everyone’s already agreed that we’ll be flying to a tropical resort, I just need the final approvals about rooming,” Kyoya finished explaining.

Honey’s head tilted up and he opened his mouth to say something, however everyone knew what he was going to say, after all, he had been throwing a tantrum about it since he first learnt that the they were going on a trip and Kiyomi would be joining the group.

“I want Kiyomi to stay in me and Takashi’s room.” He stated stubbornly and everyone in the room groaned.

“Kiyomi will be sharing a room with Shiori.” Kyoya declared, “Besides, it’s inappropriate for a young lady, such as Kiyomi, to sleep in the same room as two boys.” He finished explaining before closing his notebook and giving Honey a sharp stare.

Honey glowered back, glancing at Mori for support but there was no way Mori was going to support Honey on this. Mori’s eyes ventured over to Kiyomi and assessed her, noting her flushed cheeks and her furrowed eyebrows.

Honey turned quickly to Kiyomi and he rushed to her side, with the best puppy dog eyes he could master he asked Kiyomi if she’d stay with Mori and himself during the course of the trip. The room feel silent in anticipation and Mori felt himself grip the edge of his seat.

“If you promise to behave, I’ll think about it.” Kiyomi replied gently, planting a kiss on Honey’s forehead. Mori was startled by the smaller girl’s response, Honey’s puppy dog eyes usually worked on everyone but Kiyomi hadn’t been fazed, he had seen her kind glowing eyes become firm as she had spoken.

Sweet Kiyomi, kind Kiyomi, thoughtful Kiyomi, caring Kiyomi, cute Kiyomi and now firm Kiyomi.

Mori released an inaudible breath of air; he hadn’t noticed he’s been holding it until then. Mori had to peel his eyes away from Kiyomi, he distracted himself with looking out the window but he kept his ears on the conversation.

“Kiyomi-chan, I have to go shopping for a swimsuit, will you come with me sometime?” Shiori asked Kiyomi.

“Sure, I’d love too!” Kiyomi replied. Mori could sense the smile from her the way she spoke; he felt his heart skip a beat and his face heat up. It had been months since he’d first laid eyes on the cute girl, over the course of that time he had gotten quieter and quieter around her. Now he couldn’t even bring himself to talk in front of her any more.

The day Mori had admitted he had developed feelings for the beautiful girl was the day he had halted talking in front of her, not because he hoped the feelings would go away but because every time he was around her he was left breathless. She just, took his breath away.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's nearly 4am but I just had to update because I had this idea and I hope this made sense but I dunno ~(=_=)~ I'm sowwi!