Status: Will update when I have the inspiration :)

Slave in the Silence

Bryanstars

"Hey what's up you guys? We're here with Slave in the Silence," Bryan said to the camera. "Can you personally introduce yourselves to the viewers?" We were doing a Bryanstars interview and the band was standing around Bryan in a cling. "Hey my name is Kuza and I sing," a man with black hair and a ton of piercings on his nose and lips said.
"I'm Jaime and I play bass," a guy with brown eyes, black Mohawk, who wore white skinny jeans and a black Black veil Brides tank top, said.
"I'm Zane and I play drums," a guy with short black hair and blue eyes that wore black denim pants, a Pantera shirt and a lot of bracelets said.
"I'm Luke and I play rhythm guitar," a guy with long dirty blonde hair and green eyes said, he wore a black basket shorts and a dark red hoodie said.
"I'm Lily and I play lead guitar," a light green haired girl with blue eyes said. She looked confident and spoke with a strong voice. She wore a dark purple corset, a gray shorts, fishnet stockings and some black leather boots.
"So you guys are relatively new in the music business?" Bryan asked.
"We have played for a while, but I've played in other bands before this that didn't work out too well," Kuza said. "But we have like one album," Zane said. "That's great. I've heard the album. A funny thing happened on my way to heaven, was it?" Bryan asked. "That's right," Jaime said. "Do you have any crazy fan stories yet?" Bryan asked. "Um, well there have been times when guys ask me to write my autograph on their dicks and shit. I find it really disgusting that people ask about things like that," Lily said. "Were you a crazy fangirl before this band?" Bryan asked. "I've had my fantasies about meeting bands and get to know them on a really personal level, I guess I was and still am a fangirl, but I'm not crazy and I keep my thoughts to myself," Lily said. "What is you guys favorite bands?" Bryan asked. "Lily and I are really into Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold," Kuza said. "I like Pantera and Metallica," Zane said. "I really like Black veil Brides and Bring me the Horizon," Jaime said. Luke thought for a while. "I like HIM a lot," Luke said. "That's a lot of different bands. Does that mean that Kuza is your best friend in the band?" Bryan asked Lily. "No, I actually like all of those bands, I just prefer Slipknot and Avenged. I don't think that my music taste should matter too much when it comes to my friends. Some of my old friends that are still treating me like they used to likes the same genre as me, but completely different bands," Lily explained. "How did your friends and family take it that you wanted to be in a band?" Bryan asked.
"My family and friends were really supporting," Kuza said shortly.
"In the beginning, my parents were really pissed about it, but they support my dreams," Zane said. "My parents treated me bad even before the band so we don't really talk anymore. And most of my friends were jealous at me because of this opportunity," Lily said.
"Really?" Bryan said. "Yeah, if they just randomly called me and said that they wanted to get me back or talk to me again, I wouldn't because I don't have time for the people that don't care for me," Lily said. "Who's the Romeo of this group?" Bryan asked. The boys looked at each other. "I think most of the girls go after Jaime," Lily said. "Why?" Bryan asked. "He's cute and likes Black veil Brides," Lily said and shrugged. "But people think that Kuza is Chris from Motionless in White from time to time, so I guess he should take that as a compliment," Lily continued. "Do you think Chris looks good?" Bryan said. "I find all of the Motionless guys pretty attractive," Lily admitted like it was no big deal. "You are friends with the guys aren't you?" Bryan asked Kuza. "Yeah, Chris recognized me from the internet or something and I recognized him from the band, we became friends after a while. The others haven’t met them though," Kuza said. "Any celebrity crushes?" Bryan said. Lily laughed. "Tell me about it," Bryan said and looked at Lily with a mischievous look. "I was at my aunt's place when I was sixteen and I had a crush on the singer in Avenged, Matt. And I showed my aunt a picture of him and she was like, Oh my. If I got my hands on him," Lily said before she broke into laughter along with the others. "That's crazy, how old is she?" Bryan asked. "45 I guess," Lily said. "Any fight stories?" Bryan asked. We all thought for a while. "We all have good ones, but not as a band," Kuza said. "Got into any bitch fights?" Bryan asked Lily. "Oh hell yeah. My good friend Brandy was interviewing Ricky Olson and some bitches was totally disrespectful towards him. I don't know if he remembers it because I wasn't famous at that time, but I walked over and told them to shut the fuck up. That's when hell broke loose and some people from Brandy's crew had to help me kick their asses," Lily said while laughing. "I've been in a lot of fights through high school," Jaime said. "First kiss? Does anyone have a good story?" Bryan asked. "Some girl threw herself at me at a Black veil Brides concert," Jaime said. "What happened?" Bryan said. "I was scared," Jaime said chuckling.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story starts off like this so you guys could get to know the OC's a bit better. I'm guessing Motionless in White will appear in the next chapter.

Slave in the Silence album is named after Corey Taylor's book.