Status: Hope you like it!

In Love with a Famous... Vampire?

Sydney's Backstory

(Sydney)

I've never had anyone. My mom left when I was two. My big brother was an ass, and blamed me and my dad. Killed himself. My dad wasn't healthy, but he was the best dad for me. He died a month ago. I thank god I'm eighteen now. My dad had a lot of money, so since I have no family-that I know of- I get it all. Wanna know how much?

$2.5 million. Yeah. My dad had money. A lot. Though... I don't know why.

I've gotten through thanks to my favorite band, Black Veil Brides, and their lead singer and one of their guitarists; Andy and Ashley. Ashley is a guy. Just FYI. Oh, and my best friend. She's in my story, too. Your welcome, best friend whose name is coming up.

Shall we go to what I'm doing instead of my sob story? Thanks.

I groan as my phone rings. Again. I answer it with; "Murphy's Mule Barn, Jack Ass speakin'!" Yeah, I got that from my dad. On the other side of the line, my best friend, Katie, giggles. "Hey! So, we're going to a concert. Get ready." I sigh. "What concert?" I ask. "Can't tell ya, it's a surprise! Just get ready!" Katie laughs as I groan. "Okay, okay. Er, half and half skinnies, my favorite Dahvie shirt, knee high black converse, hair in a messy bun. That good for this?" I ask. Katie squeals in excitement. "Perf! I'll be there in, like, five!" With this, she hangs up. I laugh, and get dressed in said outfit.

After about five minutes, I'm ready, and Katie is at my door. She pulls me out of my house, and to her car, both of us giggling. We get in, and she pulls off towards Indiana.

(Three hours later, ugh! Long drive.)

We walk into the venue, but I still don't know who we're seeing.

"I also got V.I.P passes for backstage! Like, the only two they were giving out!" Katie squeals, and pulls me backstage. We flash our passes, and they let us through.

Backstage, I see a lot of people. There's one girl with bright pink hair, working on a guy's hair and makeup. Another guy sits next to him. They have longer black hair, but they don't have shirts on, so... Yeah, they're not girls.

I can't see their faces, but I recognize the face in the mirror, as a new guy stands behind me. I turn to see Andy Biersack. THE Andy Biersack, from BVB.

I'm speechless as I look at him, and he looks back at me. His beautiful blue eyes are sparkling with mirth. "Hi-ya, I'm Andy," he says, sticking out his hand. I grab it in mine, and we shake. We're both smiling. "Hi, Andy. I'm Sydney... And a huge fan!" I answer. Andy's smile gets bigger. "Awesome, Sydney. What's your favorite song?" He asks. I blush, release his hand, and run my own through my own shortish black hair. "Er, Lost It All?" My voice goes up at the end, making it sound like a question, and Andy notices. He giggles lightly, and it sounds weird with his deep voice. "Is that a question?" He asks, the laugh lingering in his beautiful voice. I keep my eyes down, and shake my head.

Andy uses his fingers to make me look up at him. Literally, look up at him. He's, like, 6'3, or something. I'm 5'4.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think it's cute," he says, and smiles even wider. Suddenly, a heavily tattooed-and muscled- arm slips around my waist. I look up to see Ashley, and I smile and blush and stutter. "H-hi, Ashley!" I say. He turns me, and hugs me. "Hi, sweetie. What's your name?" "Sydney!" I tell him. He smiles, and releases me. In my side vision, I see Andy glaring at his band member.

"So, can I see your passes?" Ashley says in an even deeper voice than his own. How in the name of hades can his voice get any lower?! I giggle lightly, and show him my pass. Katie does the same.

I keep my attention on Ashley, until CC comes up. I squeal, and he too hugs me. "Hi, sweetheart! Name's CC. What's yours?" He says smoothly. I release him, and Ashley's arm is once again around my waist. "This delicious looking girl is Sydney. She's mine," Ashley says, and I blush twenty shades of scarlet. Andy's pale cheeks turn pink. It's so cute!

"Did you ask her out, Ashley?" CC asks. Ashley looks at me. "Will you go out with me sometime?" He asks. I blush burgundy, and nod. "Yeah," I murmur. I feel Ashley's lips against my temple.

"Hey! Brides, it's time for you to go on!" A security guard calls to the boys around me. "Kay, muscles!" CC calls back, and runs out on stage with Jake and Jinxx. The crowd cheers. Andy follows, his shoulders slumped. Ashley walks-his arm still around me!- onto stage. Yeah, with me. The crowd looks taken aback. CC looks back at Katie. "C'mon. Katie!" He shouts, and she follows Ashley and me out onto the stage.

"Hey, guys!" Andy calls into the mic. The crowd cheers again. "So, these two girls won the competition for the backstage passes!" The reason I love this fandom; they cheer and congratulate me and Katie. They don't get pissy, ya know?

I smile at the people in front of me. Suddenly, Ashley leans down so that his pink lips are beside my ear. "Will you be my official girlfriend, Sydney?" He asks me. I lean back to look at him, and I can almost feel the shock on my face. I will it to the back of my mind, and nod, smiling. Ashley kisses my temple again, and the crowd literally loses it... In a good way. They're smiling, happy for Ashley.

"Yeah," Ashley says into his mic. "This is Sydney, my new girlfriend, and her friend Katie... I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with CC." CC flips Ashley off, but beneath his white and black makeup, he's blushing. I smile at CC, and he sticks out his tongue at me. That makes me laugh hysterically. I have to hide my face in Ashley's chest to stop... He smells good... Lol.

Ashley kisses the top of my head, tosses the mic backstage, and gets a guitar off of its stand. He points to a couch on the stage, where Katie's already sitting. CC sits beside her, his tattooed and muscled arm around the back of the couch. I sit next to him, and lean towards him. "'S your showtime, CC," I whisper, and he jumps up. I laugh with Katie, and slide closer to her.

Throughout the concert, we laugh, talk, and listen to the boys. When they do Rebel Love Song, Ashley pulls me up, and plays his guitar part. I wrap my arms around him from behind, so I don't mess him up. Then, they do Lost it All, and Ashley keeps me up for this one too, since it's my favorite.

After LIA, Ashley turns to me. "Do you sing?" He whispers to me. I blush, and just stare at him. He smiles, and pecks my nose. "I'll take that as a yes," he says, and turns to the audience. "You guys wanna hear Sydney sing?!" He calls. They cheer in answer. Ashley turns to me, grinning. I gape at him, my lips moving in silence. The security guard from earlier tosses him a mic, which he hands to me.

"Sydney, you can do this," he tells me, kissing my forehead. "Ash," I whisper. "Sydney. You. Can. Do. It. Trust me," he whispers back. I look up at him, and he kisses me for the first time. The crowd seems to disappear, along with the others on stage... Apart from Andy, whose anger I can almost feel. I can feel his beautiful blue eyes glaring at me and Ashley. I pull away, smiling, and put the mic to my lips.

"Two things. One; holy shit." I'm awarded with laughs. "Two; er... What song?" I ask the people around me. A group of girls in the front row catch my attention, especially one girl.

I walk over to them, and sit on the side of the stage in front of the girl. I put the mic in front if her.

"What's your name?" I ask her. "Uh... Uh..." She stammers. Her friend laughs beside her, and leans towards the mic. "Her name's Megan," her friend says, chuckling at her friend. I turn back to Megan. "Hi, Megan. I'm Sydney. What song should I do?" I ask her. "Er... Death To Your Heart by Blood On The Dance Floor?" She murmurs. I smile, and stand. I look at CC from his drum-set, then Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx. "You guys wanna back me up?" I ask. They smile and nod. Now, I look at Andy. "You too?" He smiles and nods.

"Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh

I've got this gun, to your head
I've got blood, on these hands
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning
I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip of everything torn
I've got no room in this heart
Gonna tear you apart

Death to your heart
And I'll rip it apart
You've come undone
You're the weakest one
Death to your heart
and I'll rip it apart (Rip it apart)
You've come undone
You're the weakest
The weakest one

Infected with deception
Destruction is my obsession
I'll feed off your sweet suffering
Your confession is my sweet crime
You fill me up with your lies
Thought i knew you deep inside
So when i take this razor to your neck
I'll cut out all your fucking regrets
I've got no room in this heart
Gonna tear you apart

Death to your heart
And I'll rip it apart
You've come undone
You're the weakest one
Death to your heart
and I'll rip it apart (rip it apart)
You've come undone
You're the weakest
The weakest one

Tear apart what is left
Your blood is what i taste
Here I am in the flesh
Meet your killer in the face
HaHaHa, HeHeHe
What a pretty little sight
Now you're gone, it's too late
We will never be the same

Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh (Rip it apart)
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh

Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh (The weakest one)
Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh

Death to your little precious heart
This is the scene where you depart
No one will hear your final words
I'm a life taker, I'm a heart breaker

Death to your heart
And I'll rip it apart
You've come undone
You're the weakest one
Death to your heart
and I'll rip it apart (Rip it apart)
You've come undone
You're the weakest
The weakest one."

By the end of the song, Andy and I are pumped, as is the crowd, the rest of the band, and Katie. I'm laughing and out of breath as I hug Andy. Then, Ashley attacks me with a huge hug. I smile as he lifts me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him, and he kisses me. I kiss back, and the crowd cheers really loud. I pull away, but Ashley doesn't set me down. Andy says bye to the crowd, and Ashley carries me off the stage. When I look back, CC is giving Katie a piggyback ride. Like a boss, I might add.

"They're cute together," I whisper in Ashley's ear. He kisses my neck in response. "So are we," he whispers. I smile, and bury my face into his neck. "Tired, babe?" He asks. I merely nod, not trusting my voice to hold. Ashley chuckles. "You wanna stay on the bus tonight? This is our last stop for this tour, so then we can stay wherever, yeah?" Again, I merely nod. Ashley full out laughs, but I fall asleep.

I wake up as we walk onto the bus. Ashley feels me stir, and kisses my neck. "Hey, baby," he murmurs, and goes back to Bunk Ally. He sets me in the top bunk in the back. "How many bunks are there?" I ask as Ashley climbs in with me. He pulls the curtain closed before answering. "Twelve. This bus is fucking huge," he answers, yawning. I yawn too, making Ashley laugh. He lays on his back, and I position myself next to him. My head is on his still bare chest, along with my hand. Ashley's arms are around me, and I can hear his heart beating, which lulls me quickly to sleep.

When I wake up again, Ashley's still asleep. I can tell by my eternal clock that it's seriously early. Then why the hell am I awake? Soon after I ask this of myself, I hear CC and Katie's voices mixed together. I groan softly as I listen for five seconds.

I lean across Ashley, and open the curtain. CC and Katie are right below us, so I don't look down.

"You guys just fucking met!" I hiss. Katie giggles, her breathing ragged. "Sorry, Sydney! Go back to sleep!" She hisses back. I sigh, close the curtain, and reposition myself. I see Ashley's eyes open slowly.

"Shit, sorry, Ash," I murmur. He smiles, and kisses me. "Not your fault, Sydney. They woke me up ages ago," he says against my lips. I smile, and kiss him back. It gets more and more heated, until we're following in CC and Katie's footsteps.

"Ash!" I whimper against his neck. He pounds into me repeatedly. I grip his arm, and claw carefully at his back. Ashley chuckles. "Don't be shy, babe. None of them are, when they bring girls to the bus." I hiss out a laugh. "Funny, Ash," I hiss back. He keeps pounding, and I feel myself quicken. Ashley does too, and pauses. "Ash!" I whine. He looks down at me, until the feeling goes away, then continues.

Finally, I quicken again, and Ashley stops. "Dammit, Ash!" I hiss. He lowers his lips to my ear. "Scream my name, Sydney," he murmurs. I gasp. "Ash! People!" I hiss in his ear. He chuckles, and goes to pull out. "Fine!" I say too quickly. Ashley laughs at me, and slams into my hard enough for me to scream, "Ash!" We hear groans, and laugh quietly. Mine is forced, for the most dominant groan was Andy's.

We release together, and Ashley collapses onto me. I smile, and stroke his longer black hair. "You're awesome," he mutters against my neck. I smirk. "You're not so bad yourself, Purdy," I murmur, still stroking his hair. Finally, I fall back asleep, Ashley's body over mine. The last thoughts running through my mind;

I'm really falling for him... And he is SO light!

When I wake up again, Ashley isn't in the bunk. I pull on his abandoned t shirt from last night-it goes to my mid thigh- and slip out of the bunk, and pad out to the living area. I'm met by four pairs of eyes, and one sleeping boyfriend. I giggle. "What time is it?" I ask. "Like, nine am. You really tired him out last night." CC giggles. "Why do, like, all of you giggle? It sounds weird as hell!" I say, and sit next to the sleeping Ashley. Andy stares at us, obviously pissed.

"Okay, Biersack. What's your damned problem?" I hiss. He merely shakes his head, and heads back to the bunks. I groan, and follow.

"Sydney! That's not a good idea right now!" Jake hisses, low enough so that Andy won't hear. I ignore him, and follow Andy.

"C'mon, Andy, what's goin on?" I say, standing in bunk ally. I can hear him breathing heavily and angrily in his bunk, so I walk over, and jerk the curtain back. I stare, shocked, at what's in front of me. I hear CC tell someone that I came back here during Andy's 'rage'. Fucking understatement of the century.

Andy looks at me, and his features go back to normal. Now, you're probably going like, What did his features look like? His normal blue eyes were glowing blood red, his skin was even paler, his canine teeth were sharper than a pocket knife, and his usual pink lips were closer to white than pink. Honestly... He looks hot.

He looks at me, and his eyes go back to none-glowing blue eyes. They look soft, but worried. He goes to say something, but I run out.

In the living area, Ashley is awake, and he, too, looks worried.
"Sydney-" he starts. I shake my head, and push past him. I thank god the bus isn't moving. I get off the bus, and run. I can hear Ashley and Andy calling and running after me, but I don't stop.

I stop at the abandoned venue, on the stage. I sit in the middle, my arms wrapped around my knees as I start to cry. I'm just that scared.

"Sydney!" I hear Andy pant. I look up. He's where the crowd would be. "Whe-where's Ash?" I whimper, and my boyfriend bursts onto stage. I jump up, and hug him like my life depends on it.

"It's okay, Sydney. No one's gonna hurt you," he murmurs in my ear. "His eyes!" I cry into his shoulder. I feel him glare at Andy. "I know, baby, I know. He's not gonna hurt you, I swear." That calmed me a bit, enough that I'm not crying hysterically. Ashley simply hugs me to him.

After awhile, I hear Andy's footsteps on the stage. I wrench myself from Ashley to get away from Andy. I run to the other wings, to backstage. Then, I run away from the venue. Since I lived here in Indiana once upon a life, I know exactly where to go.

I turn here and there, until I'm at my old high school. I stop here, and struggle to catch my breath. It's hard, and I fall to my hands and knees, unable to breathe correctly.

The last thing I remember is Andy's arms and scent around me, and my sense of joy.

"Why won't she wake up?" I hear Ashley's enraged voice yell. I try to open my eyes, but they won't obey. I feel my hand in someone's, so I grip their hand hard.

"She moved!" Andy's deep voice yells. Andy's hand... It gives me butterflies. Andy... His beautiful face. His sparkling blue eyes, his pink lips, his pale skin, his shortish black hair. His tattoos. His scent... But, then I remember. I snatch my hand from Andy, my eyes opening wide. Andy sighs, but Ashley laughs, overjoyed. He grips my hand instead, and brings it to his pink lips.

"Did you already know?" I ask, not caring about the doctor right there. Ash looks at him, and he leaves. Ashley sighs, looking at me. Tears brim my eyes, and fall over. "You knew," I guess. He nods, looking down at his feet, and I release his hand. I close my eyes, and the tears keep flowing. I feel a long, slim, warm finger wipe the tears away. When I look, I see Andy. Ashley isn't even in the room. I don't go to move his hand away.

"I told Ashley not to tell you. He wanted to, but he respected what I was asking of him... I'm vampire, Sydney... We all are." I just stare into his blue eyes. "What you saw was me trying to not get upset... Seeing you and Ashley... It hurts," he finishes, and looks into my green/hazel eyes. He messes with my black hair, and I giggle despite myself. "Damn you, Andy. Only you can make me fucking giggle when I'm trying so desperately hard to be pissed at you!" I say to him.

"Does Ash know you like me?" I ask. Andy nods.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter!! Keep reading, my lovelies!