Status: Hope you like it!

In Love with a Famous... Vampire?

Not So Purdy

(Sydney)

Back on the tour bus-Andy's holding my hand- I see Ashley. I just pull Andy to his bunk. We both get in, and he yanks the curtain closed.

When I look into his eyes, they're the usual blue. I wasn't sure what color they'd be...

"What d'you wanna talk about?" Andy asks finally. "I know you told Ash not to tell me, but... You know in Twilight, how Jacob imprinted on Renesmee? I feel like-" I start. "You did that to me? Same here. That's why it hurts me so much to see you with him... We Vamprinted... Well, that's what I call it, it's just imprinting for vamps, ya know?" I smile, subconsciously scooting closer to him, and nod.

I'm about to say it, when the curtain is ripped back... By Ashley.

I immediately feel a sense of fear, for both me, but Andy too.

Ashley's eyes are deep blood red, almost burgundy. His face is pale, like he has makeup on. His lips are even paler than Andy's were, and he. Looks. Pissed. Off.

I curl into Andy's side as he swipes me aside. I whimper, wanting so badly to be between the two. I can feel Andy's back flexing, and know his features are changing.

Just by feeling him, I know Andy is a lot bigger and stronger than Ashley in this form. I stay, cowering, in Andy's side. His whole body is protecting me from his bandmate.

"I heard it all, dumass!" Ashley's voice howls. I whimper again, hearing his voice. It's even deeper, but with underlying screams of pain and anguish. "I claimed her first, Purdy! And you know it!" Andy's voice, too, has those underlying voices of pain. The anguish part... Doesn't even begin to describe. He looks back at me, and I see that his red irises are literally glowing.

He turns back to Ashley. "If you won't give her to me, I'll fight for her."

"No!" I scream. Neither of them look at me, but I can feel from the tensity of Andy's back that he's trying his hardest not to comfort me. Ashley pauses, before nodding. Andy gets out of the bunk, but I hop out and grab his arm, pulling him back. He looks down at me, while I look up at him.

"What if you get hurt?" I murmur. He smiles, but there's doubt in his amazing blue eyes. "Then I'll have your beauty to heal me," he answers, and goes to leave again. I don't let go. Andy sighs. "CC," he calls, and my newest best friend is there, holding my arms behind my back gently.

"Andy!" I screech when he disappears. "No! NO!" I wail, and start to sob. I fall back against CC, and he supports my weight easily.

Finally, he sets me in a new bunk. It has bedding like Andy's. A lot like Andy's. He sits next to him, and hugs me.

I jump when I hear an agonized howl, then another, then another. I can't tell yet wether it's Ashley or Andy, not with their current voices.

But, when I hear one scream, I push myself from CC and run outside. Ashley has Andy pinned to the ground, his face against the gravel, as Ashley pulls his arms straight behind him. Ashley is smiling cruelly as he watches Andy struggle.

"No!" I shriek, and they stop. Ashley loosens his grip enough that it's not hurting Andy, and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Why don't you guys take my opinion into consideration?" I hiss. Ashley sighs, but stays where he is, pinning Andy. "Ash? That means get the fuck off," I say. He groans, but obeys, allowing Andy to stand.

I run over to him, and tackle him in a huge hug. I hear Ashley sigh, and his footsteps. "Wonder who she chose?" He mutters. The tour bus's door closes behind him. I don't let go of Andy, and he doesn't let go of me. Hey, I'm not exactly complaining. Finally, he groans in pain, and I notice he'd been holding his breath... He must've let it out.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim, releasing him. I pull his shirt off, and examine his chest, looking for injuries. I hear CC laugh, along with-surprisingly- Ashley.

"Ashley, you're next! I still care about you, ya know!" I say in my normal voice. He still hears it.

When I look up at Andy, he's back to normal. I smile as he kisses my forehead. "No distracting me, mister! If you have so much as a bruise, we're goin to the nearest hospital!" I hiss, prodding at his chest and stomach. I reach a few of his ribs, and he hisses out a breath. I look up at him, worry plastered on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh! What happened?! Keep reading! And, sorry it was so short, kinda ran outta ideas... Make u a deal. Give me an idea, for any part of the story, the sequel, even, and I'll put u in the story! Thx, my lovelies! Keep reading!