Status: Hope you like it!

In Love with a Famous... Vampire?

The Hospital

(Sydney)

I'm in the waiting room at the Lutheran Hospital here in Indiana. They are checking on Andy's ribs, making sure that they're not broken, but they won't let me see him. It's making my imagination run a bit too wild.

After about an hour, CC comes out, and Katie and I stand. My friend looks beat and tired and stressed, but he manages a smile at me. "He's gonna be fine, Syd... Er, Katie? Can I talk to you?" He says to Katie. She nods, looking grim, and follows him.

Andy's not fine.

I follow quietly, and eavesdrop.

"What's wrong?" Katie's voice asks. I hear CC sigh. "He broke a few ribs, and one punctured something-or-other, so he needs surgery... He's bleeding internally. They don't know what's goin on, so they put him in a medical induced coma."

I take their pause to walk out.

"Hey, CC? Am I allowed in now?" I ask innocently. He nods, and I jog to his room.

As I walk in, tears fall down my face. His eyes are closed, and his shortish black hair is smoothish, and his pale skin is paler than usual. I sit in the chair next to him, and hold his hand. It's warm, and I smile.

"So, you're apparently in a coma... But, I've heard that it's possible for you to hear me, so... That's kinda why I'm talking... This is my fault, Andy... If I wouldn't have let you two... Or if I'd gotten away from CC earlier..." I sigh. "I'm so sorry!" The tears flow heavily and quickly, and sobs rack my shoulders.

After a few moments, the sobs stop, but the tears continue.

"Andy, I'm sorry. You have no clue. I haven't had anyone for a while now, except for my friends, and you. And Ash, but, hey, I still have him. You do, too. He just... Wanted me. I think that's kinda outta him now, though. Seeing his best friend in the hospital probably chased it away." I shake my head, and lay it on Andy's chest. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. Short. But, hey! Gimme a break, would ya? Keep reading my lovelies!