Status: Just a little rainy drabble

And I Fell Like the Rain on that Cold Winter Night

like the rain

On a cold winter night, I saw you. I saw your eyes like the stars and your smile like the crescent moon and your love like the smell of the rain. I had never seen someone so beautiful and strange and perfect and I knew that you were the one. I knew on that chilly, dark night that you were the one. And like the rain, I fell quickly. I fell hard onto the ground, hitting the pavement and losing myself in the cracks in the cement. I fell and I fell and I fell from the sky until I could go no further. The dark sky lit only by the moon, barely visible behind the stormy clouds, was all I could see. Dark, dark, dark blue and dark, dark, dark grey and a sliver of glowing yellow. The pitter patter of raindrops and the smell rising from the wet pavement took over my senses. It all reminded me of you. Because you were lovely like the rain and gentle like the moon and soft like the clouds and deep like the sky and you swallowed me up into the air and let me fall like rain drops in the most beautiful way. And you and your eyes like the stars and your smile like the moon and your love like the rain was all I thought of as I fell and I fell and I fell until I hit the ground. Until I fell in love. And was lost in the cracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello so i got the free trial for zen writer and it has pretty backgrounds and lovely music and cool rain noises when you type and idk all of that together inspired this. i hope you like it lemme know you think yes pleasee