Status: One Shot

After All This Time

Puberty Served You Well

Vic Fuentes left just before they started high school. He and Kellin had been almost friends; they'd speak on occasion, but that was about it. To him, Vic Fuentes had just been this nerdy kid whose hands were slightly too big for his short, skinny arms, and hadn't quite gone through puberty properly. With strangely large ears.

So when his family moved to San Diego he had been sort of upset, and had kind of missed the other boy, but got over it fairly quickly.

However.

Kellin determined he was gay when he was sixteen, when he had made out with Andy Biersack, a hot senior, and decided he preferred it to kissing any girl. Even if Andy had just been using him to make his boyfriend Ashley jealous.

After this discovery, Kellin learnt that he also really liked kissing. And making out. And when he lost his virginity six months later, he learnt that he really liked having sex.

It was announced that the Fuentes family was coming back during the summer of their senior year. They were all just seventeen, and really bored.

"Vic Fuentes is coming back next weekend. They're having a massive party at their old place. Everyone's going." Jesse informed Kellin, playing with his lighter boredly.

Kellin nodded in response. "Cool."

And so, the next Saturday, Kellin found himself knocking on the unfamiliar door, the loud music already pumping in his ears.

"Kellin!" Kellin snapped his head up to look at the person who had opened the door. And then his jaw dropped. Because standing in front of him, although still short and slightly baby faced, was Vic Fuentes, looking extremely happy and extremely hot.

"Oh... Um, hey, Vic." Kellin coughed out.

"Come in." Vic pulled the door back further and led the dark haired boy in.

"Y-yeah," Kellin nodded, letting Vic drag him into the house. It was like any other party he'd been to: people dancing too close to one another, people getting too drunk too quickly, the occasional couple going at it right in the middle of the room.

But this party was also very different, because this was the party that Vic Fuentes was throwing, and Vic Fuentes was extremely hot and Kellin was pretty sure he wanted in his pants right at that moment. However. He wasn't going to slut around just yet. He didn't want to scare Vic off by offering him his dick straight up, but he also didn't actually know whether he was gay or not. Although, Kellin was pretty sure he was enough to make even the straightest guy bend over.

So he had become somewhat cocky in his seventeen years.

Kellin pushed his way into the kitchen and dug around in a cooler to pull a beer bottle out, then opening it and drinking deeply. He wasn't going to let himself get drunk, he decided: he needed to somewhat keep his mind, otherwise his seduction plan was bound to fall to shit.

*

Three hours later and Kellin was just finishing his second bottle of beer, watching in disinterest as his peers continued to stumble around, even more drunkenly than before, half the people already completely passed out.

His friends had long since abandoned him, claiming that he was being boring and wandering off to fuck shit up, as they normally did.

Kellin, however, was watching as Vic talked animatedly to a guy (Kellin was pretty sure his name was Oli) who was leaning too close to the small boy for Kellin's liking. Kellin clutched the neck tightly of his bottle but continued to watch. From the lack of shifting away uncomfortably on Vic's part, Kellin was convinced that he was at least attracted to boys.

The problem was, he was showing an interest in the wrong boy.

When Oli put his hand on Vic's arm Kellin had had enough.

He pushed his way through the room and approached the two boys, feeling a slightly inexplicable rage surge through him as Oli began to whisper into Vic's ear, making the Mexican giggle.

"Hey," Kellin said, feigning nonchalance as he joined the two of them.

"Hi, Kellin!" Vic exclaimed slightly too loudly. Kellin smiled at the adorable, intoxicated boy to his right, then turning to look at the British boy with an expectant eyebrow raised.

"Yeah... Hi," Oli muttered. He and Kellin had never really gotten on. Kellin didn't know exactly what it was that irritated him about Oli, but the intense dislike was there and Kellin was pretty sure it was going to last.

"Hey, Oli, I'm pretty sure Josh is looking for you..." Kellin said casually, smirking as Oli's eyes widened at the mention of the boy with whom he'd had an on off relationship with for the best part of two years. Kellin was certain that at the moment they were distinctly on.

"I'll, um... I'll see you around, Vic," Oli muttered, pushing himself off the wall and peering over the heads of his classmates to look for the other English boy.

"Vic," Kellin said softly, frowning at the other boy as his face fell. All of a sudden, he didn't feel like simply having sex with Vic. He wanted to hug the other boy, and kiss the frown off his face. He wanted to walk through parks with their hands entwined, and offer Vic his jacket whenever he was cold and share an umbrella when it was raining and- he was becoming a sap for a boy he'd been reunited with for four hours.

"Yeah?" Vic mumbled, looking down at his feet.

"Look, Oli's a prick, okay? He'll do anything to get into anyone's pants," that may or may not have been his plan before but whatever, "and he's totally not worth you getting upset over. You're totally awesome, and at least you know you're completely hot, because he only goes for the attractive ones." Kellin added in his haste to make the other boy smile again.

"Hot?" Vic repeated, looking up at Kellin almost hopefully at this point.

"Well... Yeah. You got really hot. Puberty, uh, did you well." Kellin said with an idle shrug. He wasn't exactly embarrassed, but he had expected this to go a little bit differently.

"Um, thanks," Vic said awkwardly, clearly unsure of what to say next. "You, um, you too." He had seemed so much more confident when Kellin had first arrived, and now that seemed to have been dashed by the encounter with Oli.

"Thanks," Kellin breathed, stepping forward and spinning Vic so he was pressed against the wall. "Oli isn't th only one who's noticed, though. And he certainly isn't the only one who's showing an interest."

"I guess you're talking about you, huh?" Vic said. He almost seemed more comfortable when he was pressed up against the wall, which Kellin simply put down to Vic being the more submissive one. Which was ideal, because Kellin knew by now that he did not like being dominated.

"Maybe..." Kellin leaned even further forward, their noses almost touching as he looked into Vic's wide, brown eyes. The Mexican held his stare almost daringly, until Kellin laughed and shook his head, closing the remaining distance between them and kissing the other boy.

Vic eagerly returned the kiss, sloppily pushing his tongue into Kellin's mouth when the dark haired boy opened it. He almost smirked against Vic's lips, knowing how desperate he was almost reassuring him of how irresistible he really was once he got down to it.

But at the same time, he wanted to make sure that Vic was only desperate for him. Maybe it was kind of selfish, because Vic had only just come back and there were plenty of other guys he might want to hook up with, but Kellin couldn't help but think 'mine, mine, yes, all mine' as Vic forced him to practically swallow his tongue.

Finally, after at least ten minutes of heated making out (in which at some point Vic had managed to wrap his legs around Kellin's waist) they pulled apart, breathing heavily and staring at each other with dilated pupils.

"I'm glad you came back," Kellin admitted, letting Vic set his feet back onto the floor but keeping his hands on the smaller boy's hips.

"Yeah," Vic nodded, smiling coyly. "I'm glad we came back too."

Kellin grinned and pressed another kiss to Vic's lips; this one was much softer. Kellin found himself able to ignore the pumping of the bass from the stereo, the loudness of his classmates.

He was completely lost in Vic's eyes, which were staring back at him with the same amount of adoration Kellin felt.

____

Everyone was shocked in the least when Vic got back to school. Those who hadn't attended the party were alarmed by the fact that Vic was so attractive now; but even those who had been there were surprised to see that after three days back Vic had already found himself a boyfriend.

And that the boy was none other than Kellin Quinn, notoriously difficult to tie down.

But no one could deny that the two of them were perfect for each other, even if they did get together because of a party hookup.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written in place of Latin revision. Completely worthwhile.