Status: Updated every Wednesday and Thursday.

Through the Dark

“I worry about meeting someone who’s truthful and is a hundred percent there for me. I just don’t like the idea of somebody liking me because of this, and not because of me. It’s hard to detract and think if I didn’t have all this, would this person like me or not.”

Liam had finally come to his boiling point – no longer would he keep his mouth shut just to please those around him. This resulted in finding out the truth about a lot of those he considered ‘friends.’ All Liam Payne wanted was somebody he could confide in whole-heartedly.

“I was never afraid to watch horror movies at midnight by myself. I was never afraid of thunderstorms, the dark, or going to the dentist. Nothing frightened me until the day I took a close look in the mirror – I mean a really close look. Every wrinkle, every stretch mark, and every dent in my skin stood out more than they ever had. I, Ingrid Lowell Thomson was afraid of myself.”

Six months in Wolverhampton’s local rehabilitation center and Ingrid still hated herself. Everything that caused her breakdown still existed and didn’t show any signs of disappearing. She envied those that were prettier than her…thinner than her. Would Ingrid Thomson ever come to accept the flaws that made her beautiful?

Disclaimer: I do not own any member of One Direction. I do not own any of the photos I used to portray any of the characters. This plot will be loosely based upon My Mad Fat Diary - but trust me it will not be exactly the same.