Status: Hiatus because I suck and need to get my shit together

Cheshire

Prologue

The room was dark.

There weren't any windows except a small rectangle one that was only a couple of inches below the roof. The tall walls were dirty and falling apart and the floor was covered in oil, dirt, and splatters of blood.

The room was completely empty too. No table, or beds, or anything except a single chair that I was chained too and a tall man standing in the corner of the room.

"Justin...please..." I whimpered, tugging at my bloody chains. "Please let me go..."

"Nonononono Not until you feel the pain that I felt. Not until you endure every inch of misery that I've been going through!" he snarled from the shadows.

"But it wasn't my fault!" I sobbed. I shook the chains on my wrists again, causing them to rub up against my already shredded wrists.

"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Justin screamed, lunging at me and grabbing my jaw with his hands. "He's gone and it is completely your fault..." his head dropped and I could feel salty tears dripping from his face and hitting my knee.

He was quiet. Too quiet.

Justin slowly looked up, his brown eyes blazing as he smiled. "He always talked about you, you know?"

I stayed quiet, not saying a single word in fear of getting a worse torture than I've already had to go through.

"You always had the brightest smile, he'd say..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it's short and kind of shitty but this is the prologue. The next chapter will be so much longer and will take place way before this even happens so you actually know what's going on. Anyway, tell me what you think.