Where's This Going?

Viktoria

She peeked around the corner, her back pressed tightly against the wall as she made sure her gun was ready to be fired if needed. If she could have, she would’ve screamed in terror at the sight playing in front of her, but she was paralyzed in fear and shock. The woman didn’t know what the hell was going on as she saw an older woman with blonde, tousled hair levitating in mid-air, her body rigid and stiff like a stick. Her arms and legs stretched out towards the ground and a look of suffering coating her face. The woman could see how red the blonde was, it almost looked as her veins would pop out from underneath her skin any second, however that wasn’t the part that scared the woman down to the core. It was the two bulkier men, dressed in black trench coats and pants, laughing at the tortured woman.

It was the way one of the men held up one of his arms in the air, his hand shaped like he was holding the woman in a chokehold from a distance. Her screams for help being swallowed by the tightness of his grip. The woman didn’t know what to make out of the situation except that this had to be sorcery, some kind of supernatural gist. Her breath caught in her throat when the man who had stood by watching, turned around and saw her, his eyes black to the rim and his pale face was covered in weird tattoos, resembling symbols from the ancient era. She started running as soon as she saw his thin lips, widening into a sinister smirk as he took a step towards her.