Where's This Going?

Viktoria

“We shall not kill her. We are under strict orders to terminate the leak, and the leak only.”
“If people get in the way, they must be terminated as well!” another voice argued forcefully and the woman could see their silhouettes, as they stood up in fighting stances looking ready to attack each other. Her stomach was filled with bubbling fear.

The woman felt herself shiver in fear. Their accents were off as they spoke and almost sounded off, like they weren’t from this planet at all. It was a dialect she couldn’t place and the way they spoke, so uptight and pronouncing each letter in every word, made her curious despite her being tied up and held against her will. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers when she noticed that the men had stopped talking and looked at her, just like she had looked at them just a few seconds ago, with curiosity- however they all wore smirks on their lips which seemed like they had something bad up their sleeves.

They stalked over to her, each step seeming to take forever in her eyes and she wanted it to stop. One of the men roughly gripped her by her chin and forced her to face him as he licked his lips before he harshly pushed her chair down to the ground her body falling with it and landing with a loud thud. Before she knew it one of the other men hovered above and her, giving her a small wave and then everything turned black.