Poison Apple

Intro

Like a dark angel of the gloomy night, paced back and forth in thoughts to cure his boredom. The tapping of his steps echoed through out the narrow and spacious quiet cold cut room. The crackling fire in the fire place mantle sparked up slightly, but the immortal paid no mind at all to its sudden noise of the yellow and red flames. His mind was so focused on finding a new challenge or task at the moment. Teeth gritted together in frustration only made him seem to snap. This immortal was bored and that did not sit well with the completely tattooed slender figure. His greasy hair was already slicked back, but pulling on it a tad rougher than need be showed more uneasiness through his posture and facial features. As like a mortal man, he felt like he was 'out of his right mind'. This was not happy time for the blue-eyed creature.

In the corner of the dimmed lighting corridor watching the other in detail of his insanity, sat in a maroon blood stained leather chair was an older longer-haired immortal with his hands clasped together and his legs loosely crossed. He smiled at the younger with amusement in his bright red colored eyes and a smirk plastered all over his face. In his opinion, he loved to watch the taller male squirm in frustration and in pain. Just the sound of the word 'pain' made the rainbow and raven haired male's mouth water. Just the sight of blood made his own dead heart race at a pace of no return.

The two both knew what they couldn't deny: they needed blood and a human in dire pain for them to control like the expendable toys they were. So breakable, but it was no problem. All humans acted the same, selfish and scared of everything. The souls were rotten down to the core, but food was food. Though the two didn't need to feed on them to live. They were just in it for the utter joy of the kill.

The older licked his plush black lips slowly and gave the taller the signal. "Out for a hunt tonight, Jayy? It seems time for more havoc for the power staved mortal," the cold solid snicker followed after so.

Nodding almost instantly without a single thought processing his head, the shorter haired immortal adjusted his large trench coat around his body in anxiousness. He, in all honestly, was ready for a new hunt. Making the human fall in 'love' with him, because a sour bitter heart tasted awful, break them down little by little until they were under his thumb never to leave, and then finally after he grew tired of the stupid minded toys he'd get rid of them. It was the same routine for this immortal and it never seemed to fail for him.

In a swift move, the older male stood up and flipped his hair out of his sharp chubby angled face showing off all his tan facial features. This was an immortal so the darkly dressed man was dripping in good looks and looked fairly 27 in human standards. To many women and men this was a walking sex god on a stick, but not as much as the younger that stood before him. The taller was always more popular with the mortals by looks and smug charm he uses as a tactic to start his game up. Cracking his large knuckles loudly, the red-eyed male cleared his throat to speak. "Let's head out then," He suggested happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the two ended up was a largely known local punk bar scene filled with men and women all over the place. Some played the simple game of 'pool', while others socialized and drank over by the bar ordering drinks with five times the refills to get wasted like they never had before. The age range around this place looked mostly in their twenties. A lot of them wore tight jeans and loose clothing shirts with as many tattoos their bodies allowed them to have and piercings everywhere. In all, they both could sense depression and unhappiness everywhere in the place. Though the humans looked like they were happy beings with no problems at all, the immortals could sense their lies and hope to escape the reality they called their lives. The more drinks they saw the humans drinking the more the males saw through them. This certainly was the place for an easy catch for them.

Suddenly without warning, an unfamiliar wave hit harshly against the two. In a place of sadness and depression they couldn't believe what they were sensing now. This couldn't be what they thought it was. No human has these transparent happy waves coming from them. Completely off guard, they sat down in the nearest booth as the presence seemed to be getting closer and closer to the immortals dangerously.

On the other side of the bar stood a 20 year old with unruly brown curly hair with no evidence it had been, at least attempted, to be tamed down. He had up to five see-able tattoos on his arms due to his see through solid white tank top that had no sleeves what so ever. Currently he was out with one of his friends, Liam, who was celebrating getting into the college he wanted to attend all the way in Ireland. Liam had convinced the brunette he had to come out drinking because it was the 'luck of the Irish' that he got in. And the tan male somewhat believed that since Liam's test scores had been so low when he applied for the university over there.

"Yo, Harry," Liam hissed out to the other, "there's a really hot guy looking over here at you. You should go over and say hi."

Harry, with a smile of his own, took a big swig of his beer into his mouth and gulped down the last of it happily. "Maybe I will, Li." Harry gave a sexual wink to his friend and turned his way to the guy that Liam had pointed out to him. Now the English man was intrigued. There was a really hot looking man glancing his way with most icy blue eyes he'd ever seen in his entire life. Deciding on it, Harry began to make his path to the slender pale man that met his interest.

The two immortals cringed when the happiness reached closer to them. The thinner male saw a mall tan human man make his way to them with his hips swaying to the music faintly playing in the bar. Once the male had reached the table he gave the younger a simple sweet smile, "Hey, name's Harry."

Dripping with such sweet honey and friendliness, the paler immortal took note that this was the vessel that carried all this unwanted happiness. This was the first human without a large amount of darkness carried in his soul. Sensing his soul, he also took note that it was sweet with so much love, which is unusual for humans. Their souls never knew compassion, love, trust, or true happiness. But this one seemed to know and feel all those rare feelings inside.

Now the immortal was ready. Ready to destroy that light in the mortal's eyes like water putting out a candle flame. This was his moment to go in for the kill.

"Name's Jayy," the immortal smirked evilly towards the little ball of sunlight and that was it. Hook, line, sinker.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a hatred for Harry styles since he posted something about Mitch Lucker's death on twitter and ripped off the Lucker stomp while calling it the "styles stomp". So this fanfiction is really sadistic and dark so I can get out all my Styles anger. Note, Harry may die. That is the price he shall pay for his awful tweets and mocking SS fans with his petty popass thing he calls a stomp.