Status: completed 8D

Can I Take You Home?

Breathe Carolina

David. Drunk David. Dumb David. Annoying David. Cute David.

That's all Kyle can think about at a moment like this. Kyle and David were at a club, with Travis, of course. Where ever there's Travis, there's booze. Kyle wasn't one to drink, but he had at least to beers so far, and the night was young.

Kyle was in love with his band member slash best friend. He wasn't afraid of admitting that. He just didn't want a drunk David knowing because drunk David was an asshole. That's another reason why he's so in love with him.

David was dancing like he was on pcp. It wasn't very enjoyable for Kyle. He hated seeing him like this because he would flirt with every single guy or girl in the damn club. Yeah, the thing is that David's a hundred and ten percent straight. Or so he thinks.

Kyle honestly wasn't sure anymore because the way he acts in the club. Yeah, it might just be the alcohol talking, but you can never be too sure. He can tell you for a fact that he prays that David's gay. He'd be in heaven if he was gay.

Kyle decides to let loose, and dance. He only danced for a few minutes before sweat just poured out of him. He didn't want to continue because he still wanted to look presentable. So he went around the crowds to find David. Luckily he didn't have to look far, because David was at the bar. Kyle decided that David's had enough to drink, so he grabs him by the collar of his jacket.

"What are you doing K-Kyle?" David giggles, and it takes every once of Kyle's strength to not kiss him. He's so adorable when he giggles.

"I'm doing this for your own good. You've had way too much to drink. We're going back to the bus." Kyle says firmly, and David giggles some more.

Damn he's such a giggle box, Kyle says to himself as he drags David out of the club, and down the street. He's heavier than Kyle thought once he picks him up and throws him over his shoulder. He's going to have a bad backache in the morning.

Once they get on the bus, he puts David in his bunk, but before Kyle could get to his bunk, David pulls him into his bunk. At first it shocks Kyle, but then he decides to go with it.

"I love you Kyle." David mumbles, and Kyle smiles, but quickly frowns. He knows it's just the booze talking.

"I love you too." "I love you too."

They both fall asleep in each other's arms and Kyle's enjoying it while he can.