SQUAD#11

22 year-old Allison Sharper is a hard working young woman. At least she considers herself to be one. When three teenagers-two boys and one girl-show up to her home one cold night, claiming to be her new bodyguards because thugs have marked her for dead, she laughs it off and slams the door in their faces. Why would someone want an average Jane like her dead? Overnight Allison’s world is flipped upside down as she finds their dire warning to be true and to her horror, she can’t even attend her classes without dangerous groups of men and women showing up on campus. She is forced to cooperate with the trio of misfits. Each of them possesses an extraordinary talent that can fend off the assassin gangs. Who are these teens? They work for a secret division of the government which manages a program. In this operation, there are hundreds of humans like them, all gifted with ‘special’ skills. They are called "SQUADS." There are ten so far, including themselves. They are SQUAD#11, Her only hope.
  1. The Danger: Eleven Minutes
    One worker at the A.I.U., a private branch of the U.S. Government, discovers something truly horrible.
  2. Team 11 Sets Out!
    After learning that her daughter is a wanted young woman, Alice sends a team of her best agents to do something...
  3. 22 YRS OLD
    The story finally focuses on the young woman in the center of all the turmoil. And she's being watched...
  4. Her Second Family
    These people have treated Allison better than her real family.