Status: First straight Fanfiction, so excited about it, tell me what you think!

The Living Dead and Romantic Hearts

Black is the best colour

Finishing up my makeup I felt surprisingly accomplished, pale face-check; dark lips-check; hollowed eyes-check. I was wearing a black corset top and skeleton leggings, I looked super spooky today, good. After all I am a living dead girl.
"Hey Ash can I borrow your eyeliner, mine broke?" Nikki asked pouting at me. "Sure here," I said chucking him the eyeliner across our spacious bathroom, "but hurry up we can't be late." "Hey the Queen is never late." Nikki said stubbornly, trust Nikki to call himself a Queen. Wheeling my suitcase out of mine and Nikki's shared apartment I headed towards the tour bus that was parked out at the front. New Years Day an Motionless in White had opted to all get ready and leave at mine and Nikki's place, although neither me or Nikki had agreed to it. "DID ANY ONE PICK UP MY BREAKFAST BURRITO?" I shouted across the parking lot. " Yes now hurry up Ash." I tour manager grumpily shouted back. I grabbed my burrito of him and began devouring it. Once I had finished I heaved my suitcase onto the tourbus, I liked our tour bus, a lot, both New Years Day and Motionless in White were going to be Sharing it to cut costs. It was spacious and very dark inside, the sofas were lined with a crimson red material with fluffy black pillows, the blinds were also black, in the same back room we had a 50 inch plasma tv on the wall with a Ps4 console and two controllers underneath it on the black fluffy carpet, we'd opted for a black chandelier as the lighting and dark wooden floors further down the bus where the bunks were. There were 8 bunks and a sofa bed, but there were ten of us plus 4 techs so 3 of the techs are sharing the pull out sofa bed, the other tech is sharing with Jake and me an Nikki opted to share a bunk as we already share an apartment and are best friends, so it was no big deal. Me and Nikki had asked for extra pillows to be put in our bunk- black fluffy ones- because we loved the comfort.
Placing my suitcase into my locker I noticed Chris had left his open, sitting in front of his suitcase was a pair a sparkly straighteners, I let out a small laugh before picking them up and chucking them at him. "Hey you're just jealous my straighteners are more fabulous than yours!" He said mimicking a super camp voice. "Dude they're an eyesore, get some plain black ones!" I said jokingly. He rolled his eyes placing his straighteners back in his Locker and shutting it behind him. "I'll be sure to tell the fans of your barbie princess straighteners!" I teased from the couch at the end of the bus, he launched at me, wrestling me to the ground, " I'm stronger than you Ash so you'll do no such thing, but if you do then I might accidentally let it slip that you thought Nikki was the toilet and pissed all over him the other night when you were really drunk." He said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" I shrieked as I squirmed under his firm grasp. "Oh but I would." He smirked.
As he got up off me I tackled him to the floor once more, grabbing a pair of scissors from off the counter. "If you don't apologise I'll cut of your hair." I demanded waving the scissors above his face. "Okay okay! I'm sorry just please don't cut the hair!" He begged, I let out a devilish laugh and got up off him, "you're so gullible." I teased. He rolled his eyes and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Small chapter to start with, tell me what you think? Follow me on tumblr- lorilovesyoulots.tumblr.com
:)