Status: First straight Fanfiction, so excited about it, tell me what you think!

The Living Dead and Romantic Hearts

Strictly professionals

The journey to our first venue was a long and tedious one, we were all very tired and on edge after 5 hours of travelling in a cramped tour bus with one another. "Finally!" Yawned Nikki and he hopped off the bus. "I don't know about you but I'm starving, fancy finding a Taco Bell ?" Smirked Chris as his arm snaked over my shoulders. "Why not." I grinned, slightly too over enthusiastically but I was extremely hungry and needed to relax before the first show.

Sitting down at the nearest table we were soon devouring a large tray of tacos, I honestly didn't care how unladylike I looked, I was enjoying every single taco that entered my mouth. "Jeez Ash, you eat quick, I certainly like a lady that's eats well!" Exclaimed Chris, a little bit startled, I gave him the most unattractive grin I could possibly manage with a gob full of tacos, to show that I gave absolutely not a fuck in the world. Chris just laughed before picking up the last taco and demolishing it.

On the way back to the venue we stopped of at a small fancy dress store, not far from the venue, I made Chris sit and watch as I tried on every Halloween outfit I could possibly find. "Ash you're no way in hell like other girls." Muttered Chris , astonished. "I know." I grinned mischievously. I was bored of my current wardrobe and wanted a new outfit for the show later today. I finally had found the perfect one, a neon pink and black zombie girl outfit accompanied by a zombie makeup kit, this would scare the living shit out of the venue staff.

"Where the hell have you guys been?!" Nikki exclaimed as we stepped back into the tour bus. "Oh we went to Taco Bell and then Ash forced me to go to this costume store with her and I ended up buying her a zombie girl outfit for tonight." Chuckles Chris as he attempted to explain our sudden disappearance. "Oh so you went on like a date then?" Teased Ricky Olson, a member of motionless in white that I usually didn't talk to. "Hey no it wasn't like that we're just friends...unfortunately." Moaned Chris, I gave him an odd look, why would he say "unfortunately" he knew we had to stay professional with one another. "Yeah, yeah, whatever dude, we all know you lurrvee Ash." Teased Ricky again, I felt myself burning up, I mean Chris was totally hot and I would deffinately go there, but for this tour to work we would have to stay strictly professional with one another-no emotional attachments. Or so I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated for so long, been really busy, next one coming soon! And I've got a break coming up soon so I will update all the time then.