Status: First straight Fanfiction, so excited about it, tell me what you think!

The Living Dead and Romantic Hearts

Drunken antics and a change of heart

Last nights gig was probably the best one of the year so far, the atmosphere was amazing and everyone enjoyed themselves. I had to admit I had probably drank a little too much at the after show party and I really don't remember much, I do however remember staying up longer with the MIW guys because the rest of my band were too tired, even Nikki. I don't remember anything after about 1am which I'm honestly not too bothered about as I usually don't do stupid things when I'm drunk.
Stepping out of my bunk I flinched as my feet hit the cold wooden floor, it was freezing. Glancing in the mirror near the exit door I noticed I looked horrific, like worse than the living dead. "Shit." I muttered as I stumbled into the living area to see everyone sat in there and dressed. "Hey guys, sorry I'm so late up!" I said smoothing my hair back. "Oh...hey Ash." Replied Nikki awkwardly, whilst Ricky and Chris left the room. "Oh, bye then guys." I responded grumpily, oblivious to their cold attitudes towards me. Dropping down next to Nikki I noticed the others staring at me awkwardly, "Um Ash do you remember anything that happened last night?" Devin asked nervously. "Why should I be remembering things?" I said slightly panicking , I knew inside how drunk I had been. "Yeah you really should be remembering." Muttered our drummer Russ angrily. Oh shit. What had I done now, it must be something bad for both bands to hate me. "Wait, had this got something to do with Chris and Ricky leaving the room?" I demanded. "You could say it has a lot to do with them." Giggled Nikki giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Oh my god what did I do?" I practically shouted. "Uh well," started Devin, " you began really flirting with Chris and he was sorta flirting back and then Jess , Chris's girlfriend turned up and you got really annoyed and then you shouted at Chris telling him about your 'undying' love for him and then you both made out in front of Jess and Jess ran off, Chris ran after Jess and you got really upset." "Oh my god I did what?" I cringed, "wait what's that got to do with Ricky?" I asked puzzled and still cringing. "Ash, he went to try and comfort you and you guys basically ended up having sex and then you told him it was a mistake." Nikki gushed. "I WHAT?!" I shouted. Holy shit. I had sex with Ricky Olson and just told him to leave. Boy this was going to take some serious explaining.
"I need to talk to them right now." I demanded as memories came flooding back, I remembered Ricky telling me "Ash you're beautiful, I've always thought that, I've always been super jealous of how close you and Chris have been, but I haven't got angry over that or thrown a tantrum, you just need to calm down, I'll always be here for you." Actually, he was super frigging cute, I've always found Ricky Olson attractive, but I've always presumed he hated me. "Ash, I really don't think either of them want to talk to you now and you can't exactly talk to them together." Muttered Russ. He was right but what on earth do I say to them both.

Changed and ready to go me, Devin and Nikki set of in our managers car, I had no idea where Chris or Ricky would be, but I was praying to god that I didn't find them both together. It would be much harder to talk to them together. As steel panther "if you really really love me" played quietly through the stereo I tapped the steering wheel nervously with my long nails, it probably wasn't the wisest idea to let me drive in the state I was in, but no one was in the mood to argue with me.
Pulling up to the nearest bar to the venue I got out with the other two and precariously walked in, glancing around the dark bar I couldn't see either of them, walking round the corner my eyes widened and my heart began beating like a crazed drum. He was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy next update! Next one coming today! Xoxoxo