Status: when I can

Because I Love You

First Sight

The roar of the crowd was ear splitting.

He smiled. Since the last concert was cancelled last year due him beimg sick, Ville knew they were anticipating this concert. Looking throught the curtain, Ville smiled widely when he aaw that The House of Blues in West Hollywood on Sunset was packed.

First his bamd member stepped out getting the crowd going. As soon as he stepped footb on stage, the crowdn went wild. Ville chuckled and looked down, knowing that they could be heard from the street.

"How are you doing tonigh" he asked.

The crowd cheered and screamed in respone, making Ville smile some more. As soon as the crowd settles, Gas began playing and soon enough, the crowd was singing along to every single song. This still bewildered Ville. Every time, ever tour, ever single concert blew his mind away. Their fans were loyal, and he watched amd sang and smiled as their fans sang along.

As his eyes roamed the crowd, they stopped at a single person. All the way in the back, towards the lighting booth, stood a woman with fadded red, orange hair. He watched as her shoulder cut white shirt slip off her right shoulder amd watched as she re-ajusted it. As the woman looked up, Ville's heart almost stopped. Greenish-gray eyes met chocolate brown eyes. She was the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. As he moved on to Passions Killing Floor, Ville's eyes were still on her, despite him walking back and forth on stage. He watched as she gathered her hair to one side and began to braid it. He couldnt blame her, he himself was sweating, he could feel it dripping down the side of his face. Watching as she swayed to the sound of the beat and sing along, her eyes would be closed at times, he could see she would go on her tip toes just to get a betterbview of the stage, and himself, he would think smugly. And when she smiled, he would smile too. Asb he told the crowd to enjoy the guitar solo for a while as he got a face towel, Ville found a security gaurd.

"At the back row of the floor, their is a woman with a white shirt, her orange hair in a side braid and two necklaces, bring her. I'd likebto meet please."

The security nodded and looked to where the Finnish man was pointing at. Going back onto the stage, Ville watched as the security walked through the crowd and towards the woman. As he sang, he watched as the security moce close to the woman and said something to her ear. She looked at the security, a shocked expression crossed her face as se pointed to herself. The security nodded. The woman thought for a second before nodding her head. Ville watched as the secuirty gently took her arm and made their was towards thw sidebof the stage. Ville smiled, knowing he was going to meet this woman that for some reason, already held his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
First update!:D got this idea yesterday at the HIM concert. Just fucking came to me. It was an amazing show and loved it so much.
What do you think so far?
please comment, subscribe and recommend. Id really appreciate the comments and subscription and recommendations:)