Her King.

Baby Spree

Chapter Five

Today Sabal, Jess and I are going on a shopping spree for the baby because I need to buy a few things. No one is going to throw me a baby shower, because my dad is still very upset with me.

He has gone out of his way to ignore me. It hurt’s but I am learning to just ignore it and move on. He’s my dad though, he’s all I have. I really need to make things right between us.

Juice is constantly sending prospects to make sure that I am okay. I know he means well but it really pisses me off.

I stand in front of the mirror checking myself to make sure I look okay. I am wearing ripped skinny jeans a white tank top with a black and gray striped sweater and a white beanie. I smile at my reflection and smile. I slip on my black studded flats and make my way into the bar with the others.

“Hey Ronnie. Looking good Prego.” Tig yells and I shake my head.

“Thanks. Asshole.” I walk over to the girls and smile.

“I’m ready whenever you are.” I smile at the girls and they stand up, grabbing their bags and saying good-bye to Jax and Happy, they come join me.

A few hours later were sitting at the food court at the mall. I rub my small belly as we talk and eat our lunch. I can’t believe how much our lives are all the same. And I can’t believe that Jess wants to become Happy’s Old Lady and live the same life that Sabal and I do.

I want out, and I want out now. But I don’t know where to go. I don’t have anyone. All I have is my dad and he, well he would hunt me down and kill me, if I ran away.

I must have been in deep thought and missed the question Jess asked me because when I start coming back to reality Sabal is waving her hand in front of my face.

“-Ronnie..hello…earth to Ronnie.” Sabal says.

“Sorry…I must have been spacing out.” I say.

“Yea…did you hear anything I asked you?” Jess asks.

“No sorry.” I look at her waiting for her to repeat herself.

“I said, what are you going to do about you and Juice?” I shake my head. What is there to do?

“What is there to do? My dad mad it very clear he doesn’t want us together. It’s my life, and he shouldn’t get to dictate that. But I don’t want things to be complicated with the club. To be honest…I feel that I need to leave.”

They both look at me with wide eyes. “Leave? You can’t leave.”

“Well staying certainly isn’t making anything better! I’m stressed to the max, and that isn’t good for me or the baby.”

“You can’t leave…Juice will kill you…hell…Happy will kill you for Juice.” Jess says I shake my head.

“Yea I know. But maybe there is a way that I can get away and they don’t notice.”

They both give me disapproving looks and continue to try to press the issue. I pretty much have my mind made up. I don’t want to be here anymore. I don’t want to make things more complicated then what they already are. If I can leave and have the chance to do so then I am going to leave.

We spent the next several hours at the mall shopping and talking before we decided it was time to go to the diner. Jax and Happy told the girls to meet them at the diner so that we all could have dinner together.

I’m not happy that I have to go to dinner with the guys when they promised that it would be a girl day, no prospects, yet Phil is following us, it’s kind of hard to not miss a big guy in a cut following you even if he’s far behind, and that they wouldn’t bother us either.

I remained silent on the drive to the diner just looking out the window. The girls didn’t attempt to talk to me because they knew it would do no good. I would only freak out on them and ruin the day even more then what it already has been.

I never dreamed of another life than the one that I was given. I was forced to have to live this life, and until I got pregnant, even threw all the hard times I was put through, and the shitty situations…I didn’t want one either.

Now that I am going to be a mother it has me thinking about more than just myself, my dad and Juice. It has me thinking about having a family and a safe place to raise my child in. Charming California, is no longer that safe place.

I don’t know if I could ever love having a white picket fence a huge house, and money to go with it. But I will settle for a house, with a loving husband, no gangs, no violence, no fighting, and children playing in the yard, in another state. Far away from anything Sons of Anarchy.

“Ronnie. Were here. Please no fighting with the guys, let’s just have a nice dinner okay?” Sabal asks.

I nod my head and climb out of the car, as we start to go into the diner I start slowing down when I notice the third bike…it looks a lot like Juices.

“Guys…Is Juice here too? Because I don’t want to be around him right now.” I cross my arms over my belly and glare at them.

“Oh, Ronnie…come on. It’s okay, he won’t say anything to make you upset we promise.” I shake my head and just follow them inside.

The guys are sitting at a table in the far corner away from listening ears. That’s always a good thing, then if they piss me off no one will hear me yelling at them and then storming out of the diner.

We sit down with the guys, and I avoid looking at Juice at all, I can practically feel him staring at me, burning me with his gaze, I refuse to look at him, because I will break under his stare, my favorite thing about Juice is his amazing smile and his delicious Chocolate Brown orbs.

“So girls…How was shopping?” Jax asks.

“Good. We did a lot of shopping and then we just kind of talked about different things.” Sabal replies.

I just continue to look at the menu and ignore everyone.

“Ronnie…did you have fun luv?” I shake my head yes.
He sighs. I can tell that he’s just trying to make me happy with everyone again and it’s not working, so it’s frustrating him.

We spent diner just making small talk and eating Happy and Jess couldn’t wait to get out of there. Jax was pretty irritated with me by the end of diner that he just wanted to take Sabal and go home.

I climbed in my car ignoring Juice, and drove back to the clubhouse. I know I have to see him there so I am not too worried about anything that he has to say to me.

I just want to go home and go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took awhile to upload. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!