Status: Ok this is something new! And I don't own Mystic Falls or Damon salvotor. ENJOY!

The Lies Will Add Up

Riley's coming home

"¡Hasta luego! hola Estoy mal. Estoy bien. ¿Cómo estás? K¿Y tú?
mucho gusto! Mame!"
(Riley's coming home today! I can't wait to see him as soon as he get here so text me and let me know when he's here mame!)

"Si Estrella. Hi¡ja mlai jurdos I sthex hou."
(Yes star. I'll make sure I text u.)

"gracious mame." I said kissing my mother on the jaw before slinging my backpack over my shoulder and going outside to see my best friend Karla sitting in the drivers side of her purple Dodge Challenger bumping Beyoncé 'drunk in love.'

I smile. Karla has been my friend since I moved here 4 years ago and we are very close. I didn't even know how to speak English when I got here. A lot of girl made fun of me but Karla was always right there to take up for me. She's the best friend a person have.

I hop in the passenger seat and smile."ive estado bebiendo." I sang.
(I've been drinking.)

"Damn girl! I love it when u sang in Spanish!" Karla exclaimed as I laughed. Everybody love it when I sang in Spanish. I mean I have a beautiful voice. When I sang in English everybody say they be in paradise. But when I sang in Spanish they say I send them to heaven.

"Anyway I was on Facebook last night and I happened to see that you and Madison are beefing. So spill it bitch. Why are y'all beefing?" I asked curious.

"Well that bitch fucked my baby brother just to get back at me and then right after she fucked him she posted a picture of manhood on Facebook with a caption saying how small he was and that she wasn't satisfied. And when I came home last night I saw my brother crying his fucking eyes out. Seeing him sad pissed me off
so I went online and cuss that bitch out. I want her to say something smart to him or me today. I'm ready to whop her ass."

"She's wrong for that." I said shaking my head. "She need an ass whopping."

"Don't worry about that. She gone get it." Karla said taking a puff of the cigarette I didn't know she had in her hand. "Want a puff?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Girl you know I don't smoke." I said pulling my phone out checking to see if I have any messages from my mame. None. I can't wait for Riley to come home. I miss him so much! I haven seen him in 3 years. We video chat every 2 weeks sometimes a few in between.

I'm not gone lie when Riley went to Delta force it destroyed me. I was so hurt I cried every night. Mame couldn't get me to stop crying not papá, not even my abuelita (grandma). Me and Riley are very close. We may not look like brother and sister but we are. Mame is Latino and Papá is white and they love us dearly. People talk about me and Riley because we are sibling and because we are a different race. Riley usually said fuck'em and went on with the rest of the day. That's what I love about Riley. He didn't give a fuck about what people thought about him.

"Star!" Karla snapped pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said I love your outfit. Where are you in la la land?" She asked.

"Um.... Thanks and um... I was thinking about Riley." I said as her eyebrows perked up.

"What about Riley?" She asked almost swerving off the road causing my to laugh. Karla has been in love with Riley every since we moved here(4 years ago) Me and Riley were in the bar that is connected to our house. We were playing rock paper and scissors when Karla walked with her mother and a plate of food in her hands. Her mother was drooling all over him. It pissed Karla off. I was laughing so hard. And for the fun of it Riley starting flirting with Karla's mother. It only pissed her off more. That's why they can't stand each other now. They're both competing for Riley's attention. It's just too damn funny.

"Karla, Riley's coming home today." I said and she screamed so loud.

"My baby is coming home!!!!!!" She screamed as I laughed at her. She is head over heels in love with Riley and probably always will be.

"Yes. He is and um.... His girlfriend is going to move in with us." I said taking a deep breath. His girlfriend Sarah is such a bitch. She don't like me but pretends to when she's around Riley. I mean the bitch do shit to make me look bad. Now she's moving in with us. Ain't that some shit.

Karla look at me with the most fucked up face she could muster up. "I know that hoe ain't staying with y'all." She said pissed. " she such a slut it don't make no fucking since. She always try to make you look bad. That bitch is gone catch it." She said pulling into a park in the school parking lot.

I look at her. "Fuck Sarah. She think she can take Riley from me but I'm not going to let that happen. She gone have to kill me before I let him go." I said. "I'm not going down without a fight.

Karla smile at me. " that's what I'm talking about." She said reaching in the back to grab her backpack. "And when the time comes I will help you beat that bitch ass." She said hoping out of the car and I follow her.

"That would be lovely." I said with a big smile.

She laugh. "I wonder where Damon is....." She said looking at me out of the corner of her eyes. My face grew red hot.

Damon Salvatore. Damon is our best friend. He's been my friend every since I moved here. For Karla.... I don't know. But I have a crush on him. I believe he know it..... He's just like Riley. He's so over protective.

I love it though..... He's always there when I need someone to talk to. He's a good friend. He's always there for me. Plus Karla.

"Shut up bitch." I said smiling my ass off and once again checking my phone. No message from mame. Boy o boy. Today is going to be a long ass day.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Star's Outfit* e.g Star's outfit