Knotted

Pie Pandemonium

"Oh Pascal, I am so excited for Eugene to get here," Rapunzel says, heating up the oven.
Pascal turns blue to make Rapunzel smile just a little more.
"When he get's here we are going to bake a bunch of pies and have a romantic picnic!" she says, twirling around the room daydreaming.
As Rapunzel opens a curtain she hears a trotting noise near their house, like men were stomping boots.
A knock on her door makes her jump as she ran to the door. She sighs and opens the door.
"Oh, Eugene I have such a big surprise for you! You're going to love it!" Rapunzel says not even looking who it is. She looks up to see Maximus soaked to the bone.
"Maximus?" she asks. "Where is Eugene?"
Maximus gets wide eyed and looks at the ground and smiles. Rapunzel looks around and glares at him.
"I hate that stupid horse! I would not care if it fell off a bridge!" Eugene walks near the house, breathing hard and all muddy.
"Well, I know what will cheer you up Eugene!"
"What?" he asks.
"We are going to bake a bunch of pies and have a romantic picnic." she says, hesitating a little bit.
"Yay!" he says not wanting to say no because everything is all ready laid out.
"Great! Oh, I am so excited come on!" Rapunzel takes his hand and they run to the kitchen.
They walk in the kitchen and see breading and all kind of fruits to put in the pies.
"Wow." He smiles.
"I know! Now lets see what we wanna make first. Apple or blueberry?"
"Blueberry," he answers.
She takes out some bread and places a big tub on the ground. Then she dumps all of the blueberries into the bucket.
"Take off your shoes," she demands.
"What!?" Eugene looks genuinely confused.
"We are going to smash them," she says taking her shoes off.
"Rap-"
"Please!?" she asks interrupting him. "For me?"
He sighs and takes off his shoes. Rapunzel places her feet in. Eugene follows.
"This is nice."
"Rapunzel. One question."
"Yes?"
"How are you going to clean them? Do you even now how to make blueberry?" He asks with the face a sham.
"Um, of course, duh...no I don't" She admits.
"Apple?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah..."
Rapunzel jumps out and slides to the apples. She picks up the bag to feel no weight in it.
"What the- MAXIMUS!!!" she hollers
Max sticks his head in the window, chewing on a apple. Eugene, cleaning off his feet, glared at him.
"Why does this always happen!?!" Rapunzel, tugging on her short hair with frustration "Why?! I just wanted to have a nice evening with my husband but NO! I can't because everything is RUINED!" She start backing up near where she slid to the apples which made streak of blueberry mush. Pulling on her hair, she slips on the blueberry and falls into the tub.
"Rapunzel!" Eugene yells
She was on the verge of tears as she lie there in the mush.
"I am okay," she cries, "really, I am..."
"Rapunzel..." he says walking, towards her "Calm down"
He reaches out a hand. She grabs it, holds it tight and pulls. Rapunzel bursts out laughing. Like the tears just melted away. Eugene, still holding her hand, pulls her and kisses her.
"I love you," he says
"You should, I am great!" she answers "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello owners of computers, I hope you enjoyed my mushy Romantic Tangled fanfiction. If want more one-shots then leave comments! ♥♥♥ Have a great day you writers of computers!☼♣