One Direction and the Slice of Pie

One Direction and the Slice of Pie

An aroma lingered in the air.

It was delightful, sweet, and reminded them of home. Four boys made their way towards where the smell originated from and their eyes landed upon the dessert that led them there – a slice of warm, cherry pie.

“PIE!” Louis yelled, rushing forward.

“Hey man, I saw it first!” Niall argued, heading towards it as well.

“As if!” Harry laughed.

“Sorry lads, this slice is mine.” Zayn reached for the plate with a hungry glint in his eye.

“No way!” The other three ganged up on their friend to stop him in a group effort.

Louis, who was closest to the counter, smirked to himself while Harry and Niall held back a fighting Zayn, taking the plate into his hands and yelling, “Yoink!”

“Get back here, traitor!” Harry yelled, the three boys giving chase.

“YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY PIE!” The brunette's face then dove at the plate, but Zayn jumped forward and held him back from taking his first bite.

Harry then swiped the plate and saw his friends advance. “Wait. We all want the pie, but there's only one slice left, right? So let's play a game. The one who wins gets it.”

“Precious,” Louis sighed dramatically.

When it was agreed upon, Harry walked over to the kitchen and placed the pie down where it was before, returning to the bus's living room area to play against the others on their game console. Louis was victorious in the end and as he went to claim his prize, Liam was placing the now empty plate into the sink while wiping a dark red stain away from his lips.

“Precious, no!”

“You think I'm precious?” Liam laughed. “Oh, forgot to tell you lot, there's some pie in the fridge.”

“LIAM!” They yelled, the group of four glaring at him before rushing towards the fridge.

“What's wrong with them?” Liam muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for the Pi Day challenge! Hope you enjoyed it! Recs and comments are always appreciated!