Status: In Progress

A World Alone

Chapter Eighteen: Going Home

“So when do we get to meet your boyfriend?” Anna Morales asked her daughter. Thalia chuckled and glanced at Leo who was smiling at her from the bed. “Soon, mama.” Thalia assured her. Thalia was heading back home that afternoon and she had just called Theo to tell him that he had to pick her up from the airport when it got to a full blown conversation about Leo.

Lionel watched Thalia from the bed with a small smile on his face. The night before had been a night to remember and he had a feeling that Thalia could be the one. He vowed to not rush into love ever since Antonella broke up with him but he just couldn’t help himself when it came to Thalia.

Thalia said a few more things to Theo and her mother before setting her phone down on the coffee table. She smiled and walked over to Leo. She pressed a kiss to his cheek and the two cuddled for a while on the bed. Thalia sighed and ran a hand through her brown hair. “I have to shower and finish packing.” She murmured before getting off the bed and running towards the bathroom.

Lionel looked at the two suitcases on the floor. Thalia’s was open and it was slightly messy since she had bought a lot of stuff for her family and friends and Leo’s was set neatly beside hers.

Thalia was returning to Buenos Aires that evening and Lionel was set to fly back to Barcelona the next morning. He had a two-week break where he could do anything he wanted. A plan started forming in his head as he stared at Thalia’s suitcase. He blinked twice before smiling. He knew exactly what to do.

-

“Okay,” Thalia sniffled as her grip on Leo loosened. “I’ll see you…soon.” She smiled before leaning up and kissing Leo passionately. By now, the couple had hoped that they had gotten used to the distance but leaving one another would never get easier for the both of them.

“Have a safe flight.” Leo smiled, giving Thalia another tight hug. He pressed a kiss to her temple before letting her go. She gave Leo one last wave before going into the gate.

Leo waited for fifteen minutes before dashing out of the airport. He looked around and found Kun waiting for him with a packed suitcase. “Gracias, Kun! I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He grinned. Kun nodded with a smile and gave Leo a firm ‘bro hug’. “Go be happy.” Kun grinned before slapping Leo on the back.

Lionel smiled and went back into the airport and stopped by the ticket desk.

“One ticket to Buenos Aires please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
a short chapter but there's one coming right up!!