Life of Luxury

Chapter Fourteen

BREAKING NEWS: If ya'll didn't hear, Rich Peverly collapsed on the bench today during the first period of the Columbus Blue Jackets/ Dallas Stars game, the game has been postponed due to the shaken up players... #PrayforPevy

Haley groaned when I pushed her up against the wall and moved my hands all over her sides, stomach, arms, I cupped her neck as our tongues battled for dominance and I felt her hands on my chest, moving down and griping the hem of my shirt. We parted long enough for the shirt to be thrown over my head and tossed to the floor. I bent down and grabbed Haley from her thighs and picked her up, bending her knees at my sides and feeling her hands cup my neck. I leaned forward and pressed my body against hers, my lips against hers, feeling her fingers dig into my scalp.

She breathed my name and clung to me when I started to nibble at her neck. I pulled us away from the wall and she held onto my as I walked across the room and dropped Haley on the table and stepped in-between her legs and cupped her neck, ‘…Fuck her lips are so soft…’ I felt Haley’s hands on my chest and I groaned when the drifted down my stomach.

“Ty,” she breathed and then pulled back, “Tyler.”

“Yeah?” I asked and she smirked towards me.

“Not here,” she giggled and I smirked and looked around, “Take me home.”

“All right,” I said and kissed her again and felt her hand on my cheek, but I liked it so much that I didn’t want to pull back.

Haley giggled against my lips and pushed me back, “Home, Tyler,” she laughed and I smirked and nodded my head, pulling her off of the table and then turning away, walking across the room and grabbing my shirt.

I turned around and saw Haley leaning against the table, she was giving me this look that made me groan, ‘…Fuck I need to get her home…’

-Haley-
Tyler sped through the streets of Dallas to go to our building, as soon as we were in the elevator, he pushed me against the wall, cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine, we had a long way up to the twenty ninth floor. My bag dropped from my hand and I placed my hand on his chest and felt his body push against mine. I groaned when I felt his hands trail down my sides and then he roughly grabbed my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped when he bit into my neck.

I heard the elevator ding, I looked and saw we were on our floor, I tapped Tyler’s shoulder, “Ty,” I called and he looked and then put me down and pulled me out of the elevator and kissed me as we headed to his place. We opened the door and quickly walked in, but stopped when we saw Freddy and Brittany making out on the couch. Tyler groaned and I grabbed his hand, “My place, my place,” I said and Tyler nodded his head and I pulled him out the door and into my apartment.

“HEY!!! Haley!!!” I heard and tuned my head to see Drake and Colin sitting on my couch.

I groaned and leaned my back into Tyler’s chest, “So close,” I breathed and heard Tyler chuckle.

“There’s always the car-“

“No!” I gasped and he pouted.

“Hotel?”

“Another time,” I whined and Tyler sighed.

“Fuck Hales, you’re gunna give me blue balls,” he said and I giggled and patted his chest.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked as I walked over towards Drake and Colin and stood behind them, leaning against the couch, I saw that they were playing Halo.

“Uh, my roommate has his girlfriend over,” Colin said, “They’re fuckin’.”

“Lucky them,” Tyler muttered and I snickered.

“My parents are hosting some shit ass fancy party,” Drake said and I rolled my eyes.

“Do you ever lock your door?” Tyler asked and I rolled my eyes and giggled.

“Key dude,” Drake said not even looking away from the TV.

“Come on,” I said and walked back over towards Tyler, “Let’s take that walk now.”

“It’s like ten at night,” Colin said and I looked over towards him.

“So?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulders, “Where’s Laya?”

“And Marshall?” Tyler asked and I sighed and walked out of my home and across the hall to Tyler’s, he followed behind me. We walked into the place and saw Freddy and Brittany to be gone, “Thank god,” he smiled and I felt his arm around my waist, and just as he was about to kiss me again, we heard moaning and a bed banging against the wall, “Fuckin’ kidding me.”

“Let’s just find the dogs,” I said and then saw Marshall and Laya lying on the big dog bed for Marshall.

“Even my dog has a cuddle buddy,” Tyler whined and I giggled and turned back towards him and pressed my lips against his and felt his hands on my waist.

We pulled apart though when we heard both Freddy and Brittany moaning loudly, “Yeah never mind, this is just weird,” I said and Tyler nodded his head and called for Marshall while I called Laya.

Tyler and I grabbed their leashes that we found on the kitchen counter and walked out of the apartment, I hook Laya and then headed for the elevator and Tyler followed me. We took the elevator down and headed out of the building, going down the street and walking towards the dog park, it was late, so we were by ourself again. Tyler and I unhook our dogs and watched them run off, Tyler grabbed a ball and threw it and I smiled as Marshall and Laya found to run for it.

“Tyler,” I breathed and he looked at me, “Thanks for turning this day into a fun one.”

He smiled towards me and nodded his head, “I’m not gunna lie, I was fuckin’ pissed at how your family treated you. I was just happy to get you out of there and show you a good time,” he said and I smiled and nodded my head.

“Thanks, I really needed today, the good and the bad,” I said and Tyler took two steps and he was in front of me, his hands on my hips and his lips were on mine. He pulled back and we both smiled when Laya and Marshall were in front of us wagging their tails, panting and whining, wanting to play, “All right, all right,” I giggled when Marshall started to paw at me.

I thought I heard something behind me and I turned my head and looked around, “What’s up?” Tyler asked, I didn’t see anything so I thought it was just my imagination.

“Nothing, just though I heard something,” I said and he looked back to where I just looked but I guess he didn’t see anything either.

We stayed there for about another hour before gathering up our dogs and walking back to our building. We were on our floor, standing in front of our doors, “Night,” Tyler said and I smirked towards him.

“Night,” I said and Tyler walked over, cupped my neck and pressed his lips onto mine and then smiled towards me and watched as I walked into my home. I closed the door and watched as Laya ran over towards the couch; Drake and Colin were still there playing the game, “Are you staying the night?”

“Probably,” they said at the same night, not looking at me.

“All right,” I said and then turned around and headed down the hallway, “I’m going to bed!”

“Night!” they yelled and I smirked and shook my head.

I walked into my room and changed into my grey cotton shirts and white tank top. I saw Laya trot into the room and head to her bed. I smiled and closed my bedroom door and walked over towards my bed and laid down. I turned the TV on, finding myself not to be tired, but really just wanting to lay down.

-Tyler-
‘…You gotta be fuckin’ kidding me…’ I thought as I laid in bed and listened to Freddy and Brittany going at it for another round. I growled and crawled out of bed and saw Marshall in the corner of the room, “Come on, boy.”

Marshall jumped up from his bed and followed after me, I walked out of my room, down the hall, into the living room and out the front door. I walked across the hall and into Haley’s place, surprised to see her two friends on the couch still, but no Haley.

“She went to bed!” one of them said without looking at me.

I nodded my head and called Marshall along and walked down the hallway to her room. The door was opened a creek and Marshall walked over, pushed it opened and just walked right in. I smirked and opened the door and saw Haley lying on her bed, she looked to be asleep. I walked into the room, saw Marshall move towards Laya and lay down behind her, I smirked and then walked over towards Haley and climbed onto the bed.

She shot up, “What?”

“It’s just me,” I said and she looked at me, I was just in my boxers.

“What’s going on?”

“The rabbits are still fuckin’ at my place,” I said and she giggled and laid back down. I was going to ask if it was all right that I was here, but she answered it when she cuddled into my side and draped her arm across my bare chest.

“You’re comfy,” she muttered against my shoulder and I chuckled and looked at her, I wrapped an arm around her and breathed in her scent as I laid my face next to her head, “Night Ty.”

“Night.”