Life of Luxury

Chapter Thirty Eight

-Haley-
It was Christmas morning and I woke up before Tyler, the week had gone by quickly, my party had gone wonderfully and everyone had a blast. Even the team party was fun, Tyler had me out on the ice skating, and learned that I didn’t know how to. I think I fell more than some of the kids that were on the ice, but Tyler was always right there to pick me up or cushion my fall. The ugly Christmas party two nights ago had to be the best though. Tyler and I decided to make our sweaters and we both made sure that each other’s was ugly.

Right now, I looked over towards Tyler, he was on his back, and arm draped across his face and the other at his side, I was currently holding his arm and using it as a pillow. I smirked as I saw the tent in the blankets and decided to surprise him with another Christmas present.

Being sure to move slowly, I climbed over him, moved down his legs, slowly moved his boxers down and grabbed a hold of his morning wood. He groaned in his sleep and I smirked and ran my tongue up his length. My tongue then played with his head before I slid my mouth over him, being sure to use tongue, lips and hands, I felt and heard Tyler wake up.

“Oh fuck, Hales,” he groaned as his hands slipped into my hair as my head bobbed. He kept mumbling, ‘fuck’ as he got closer to coming undone, I deep throated him and he was seeing stars, “Fuck, do it again,” he breathed and I did it again and after two more bobs, Tyler came in my mouth and I surprised him by continuing. Tyler was practically fucking my face as my head bobbed and rubbed his length even after he came.

I smirked and sat up to see Tyler’s eyes shut and he was breathing hard, I giggled and climbed up him and kissed his neck, “Merry Christmas, baby.”

“Oh fuck, yes it is,” he chuckled and then looked at my smiling face, “I like that wake up call, can I have that alarm more often?”

“Maybe,” I giggled and he smirked and pushed me back and climbed on top of me. Tyler kissed my neck and then moved the collar of my shirt over to get to more skin, “Ty, your sisters-“

“You gotta be quiet,” Tyler breathed and I groaned as his hands slid down my sides, grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head and pressed his lips against mine.

I moved my hands up his chest, over his shoulders and down his back, I pulled his boxers down all the way to his knees and felt his quickly growing hard on against my thigh. I breathed his name again and felt his hands on my thighs and then he pulled my ankles up to his shoulders, and kissed my calf. I reached over and grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and tossed one to him.

I moved the pillow out from under my head, because I knew that this was going to be good and I needed something to muffle the sound of my screams, since his sisters and my sister were in the two guest rooms. Tyler slowly slid into me and then slowly sped up until he was going at a good pace the headboard was banging against the wall.

A blow job, sex in the bed and then again in the shower, Tyler and I were sort of awake and ready to start the morning. We changing into lazy clothes and walked into the living room to see Candace and Cassidy around the tree, Heather was on the one balcony with Laya and Jackie was in the kitchen making breakfast.

“Finally! You’re awake!” Tyler’s youngest sister yelled.

“Oh no, they’ve been up for a while,” Heather giggled as she walked into the living room and I couldn’t help but turn red and heard Tyler chuckle.

“Brittany, Freddy and his parents should be over in a few,” Jackie said and I walked into the kitchen to see what she was making, it looked like a feast, “I figured it was the least I could do, since you seem to cook every time.”

“It’s no problem, thank you,” I smiled and she nodded her head and continued cooking.

I looked over at the Christmas tree that I had in my living room, placed in-between the two doors to the balcony. I smiled at all of the presents under the tree, they belonged to everyone. Tyler came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

“Merry Christmas,” he breathed into my ear and I giggled and leaned back against him.

“Merry Christmas,” I said and placed my hands on top of his.

“Don’t forget about Freddy’s present to Brittany,” Tyler reminded me and I nodded my head, “Where is it?”

“At your place, Freddy told me that they were staying at Brittany’s place last night and that they would come over here, wanted to give his parents and Jackie your whole place,” I said and Tyler nodded his head, “Actually let me go move it to my room so that she doesn’t see it if they stop over there first.”

“All right,” Tyler said and then kissed my neck again and let me go to walked out of my apartment, across the hall and into Tyler’s place, even though he’s barely ever there anymore.

I heard the little barking noise and smiled brightly as I walked over towards the corner of his living room and saw the kennel. Freddy had gotten Brittany a puppy for Christmas, she had always wanted one but never had the money to get one, well, at least the kind she wanted. I bent down and opened the kennel, seeing that he had made a mess and decided to mess himself up too.

‘…Great…’ I thought and then heard footsteps.

“Haley?” I heard and popped my head up to see Henry, Freddy’s father.

“Oh, Henry, hello, can you do me a favor and grab a towel for me, please,” I said and he nodded his head, disappeared for a moment and came back with a towel, “Thank you.”

“What’s that?” he asked as I had the towel in both hands and picked up the dirty Husky puppy.

“Freddy’s present to Brittany- Although, something tells me, he forgot to let her out before he locked her in the cage,” I said and Henry sighed, “I need to give her a bath.”

“I’ll clean the cage for you,” Henry said and I smiled towards him.

“Thank you, one less thing for me,” I giggled and then carried the dog to the door, being sure to hold the pup away from me so that I didn’t get myself dirty. My door was cracked open, so I pushed on it with my hip and walked inside.

“What’s up?” Tyler asked, seeing me with the pup.

“Long story, need to give her a bath,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Puppy!” Cassidy smiled and walked over towards me.

“She’s Brittany’s present, it’s a secret, you don’t see a puppy,” I said and she laughed and nodded her head and then walked back towards the couch.

I headed back towards my room and hurried into the bathroom. Tyler followed me and I thanked him for bringing me Laya’s dog shampoo and some towels, and I didn’t even need to ask him.

“He texted me saying that they’re almost here,” Tyler said and I cursed and set the puppy in my tub.

“When they get here, make sure she doesn’t come back to see me- And can you grab the bow, I left it on top of her cage at your place,” I said and he nodded his head and left the bathroom.

-Tyler-
Everyone was at Haley’s place, we were all sitting at the table having breakfast and then after we were going to open presents. Brittany was sitting on the other side of Haley talking about how she and Freddy watched the Christmas Story last night and they were making fun of Freddy for never seeing it before, when everyone stopped at the sound of a puppy barking.

‘…Shit…’ I thought and looked towards Haley to see her eyes were wide and she was looking at me, mostly like mentally cursing. I leaned forward and saw that Freddy had his eyes closed and was shaking his head.

“Puppy?” Brittany looked up and then at Haley, “Did you get a puppy?”

“No, I uh, I think it’s the neighbor’s dog, loud little thing,” Haley laughed nervously and then looked at me as if saying, ‘do something’. I just shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to do.

The barking turned into howling and I saw Freddy laugh and shake his head, he rubbed his face and then looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders.

“That sounds like it’s here- Ow!” Cassidy yelped when I kicked her under the table, she knew that this was supposed to be a surprise.

“I know right,” Brittany said and then looked at Haley, “You know, you’re a terrible liar,” she said and Haley laughed nervously and I winced when she gripped my thigh.

“Crap,” Freddy said and then got up and walked down the hallway, only to come back moments later with the Husky puppy in his arms, “She was supposed to come out last, but, guess not- Merry Christmas, Brit.”

Brittany gasped and jumped up from her seat and rushed over towards Freddy, she held the puppy and smiled brightly and then hugged Freddy. I smiled brightly at the sight of my best friend happy.

Breakfast was soon finished and everyone began to open their presents; however, none as big as Brittany’s puppy, who never left her lap that day.

Tyler got me a beautiful Tiffany’s diamond necklace, some movies and games and then tickets to the Dallas Cowboys game this Sunday. It was the last game and I was excited to go see them play against the Chicago Bears.

I got Tyler some cuff links, a guitar that he’s had his eye on, but refused to buy for who knows why, and when he strummed the cords and played a little piece, I was surprised that he could play. I also got him some small things, and a surprise that we have to wait until everyone is gone for.

Everyone was having a fun time at my place, playing games, drinking and eating, laughing was heard, a giant smile was on my face and I looked over at my sister, she was sitting next to Eric, he had come by, while his parents traveled to San Antonio to visit family. We were all having a good time, and then the land line rang.