Life of Luxury

Chapter Four

“Hey!” I heard and looked up from leaving the elevator to see Tyler walking out of his condo with a big bag.

“Hey,” I said and got my keys, “What are you up to?”

“Training starts today,” he said and I nodded my head, “Where’d you come from?” he asked, seeing my in a black tank top and jean pants, “Is that a helmet? You own a motorcycle?”

“Work, yes and yes,” I answered as I unlocked my front door and saw Tyler looking at me.

“Hot,” was all he said and then headed for the elevator, “See ya!”

“Bye,” I said and walked into my condo and then sighed and placed the helmet on the side table next to the door and looked to see Laya trotting over towards me, “Hey girl, wanna go down to the pool?”

I walked into my room, changed out of my work close and into my white bikini and then grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I texted Brittany and told her I was going to the pool and asked if she wanted to come over and take a dip with me. The building had an outdoor pool on the fourth floor, they were pretty cool about letting pets out there as well, even offered little life jackets for them, it was cute.

I grabbed one of Laya’s water toys and then her and headed out the door and towards the elevator. The door opened and I was about to walk in when I stopped and saw Tyler’s friend, Freddy, “Haley? Hey, wow, where are you going?” he chuckled and then bent down to pet Laya.

“Uh, to the pool- What are you doing here?” I asked and he looked at me, looking like he was trying to see what was behind the towel that I held around my body.

“Uh, came back, missed my bro too much,” he teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Uh huh, I’m sure,” I said and he walked out and I walked in.

“So, where’s this pool and how do I get there?” he asked and I smirked.

“Fourth floor, just follow the signs.”

“All right, cool, might pop by later,” he said and I nodded my head and watched the door close and I sighed

-Tyler-
I was catching my breath, finished getting my gear off and then was going to hit the showers, the first day of training was over and it didn’t really last long, just three hours. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a message from Freddy, I opened it and my eyes widened, there was a picture with ‘U hav fuckin’ hawt neighbor’ under it. I looked at the picture and saw that it was Haley; she was in a white bikini and looked to be playing with her dog in a pool.

‘…Holy fuck…’ I thought and hit reply, asking if she was still at the pool because that would give me an excuse to hurry my ass up and go home. I sighed sadly when he replied saying that they were and then I saw that the text was sent three hours ago, like right after I left for training, ‘…Damn…’

“Segs! You all right kid?” I heard and looked up to see my new Captain, Jamie Benn looking down at me.

“Yeah, sorry, just a friend of mine in town,” I said and then clocked my phone up, threw it back into my locker and headed for the showers.

I don’t think I moved that fast in the locker room in a long time. I hurried up, grabbed my things, said goodbye and headed home. I sped through Dallas and made it back to the condo. I burst through the door expecting to see Freddy sitting on my couch watching TV, but he wasn’t there. I called for Marshall and didn’t see him anywhere. I walked towards the door and saw a note on it; Freddy left it saying he was at Haley’s.

I walked out of the condo and across the hall and knocked on the door, I heard a faint come in and laughter as I opened the door and saw Haley and Freddie sitting on her couch, both had xbox paddles in their hands.

“Hey man, what’s up?!” Freddy yelled and I nodded my head towards him and looked towards Haley, she was playfully shoving Freddy and laughing at something he had said.

“What did I miss?” I asked as I walked over towards them and plopped myself on the couch on the other side of Haley, looking outside and seeing Marshall lying with Laya on the large dog bed.

“Nothing, she was just whining at how I kicked her ass,” Freddy laughed, “Ow!”

“You little liar!” she laughed and I chuckled, seeing her punch his shoulder, “I totally won!”

“I won, you won, whatever, same difference,” he said and I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“Oh shit, what time is it?” Haley asked and looked around, I looked at my watch.

“Almost six thirty,” I said and she stood up, jumped over the couch and ran towards the kitchen, “I miss something.”

“No, but look,” Freddy muttered and I leaned back on the couch and smiled brightly. Haley was leaned over the counter, her back to us, she was in jean shorts so we had a nice look at her ass, “Fuckin’ should have seen her in a bikini, it was hot.”

“Sorry I missed it,” I said and Freddy snickered and nodded his head.

“Fuck, I might just stick around just to see her and her friend, Brittany,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks for your friendship,” I said and he chuckled.

Haley was on the phone with someone and it sounded like she was ordering food, and what she was rattling off, it sounded like a lot of food, “All right, thanks, see you in an hour,” Haley said and then hung up the phone and stood over there a little longer, “All right, in a half hour, I’m kickin’ you two out!”

“What? Why?” Freddy whined and I watched as Haley turned around and I looked at her up and down, looking at the tight white tank top against her tan skin, the light faded short shorts. I bit my lip and eyed at her chest.

“Because, I’m having a party,” she said and I snapped my head at her at my favorite word, ‘party’.

“What the fuck? Why aren’t we invited?” I asked and she smirked and rolled her eyes.

“Because, it’s not your typical party,” she said and I watched as she climbed over the couch again and plopped in-between us and grabbed the controllers.

“What kind of party will it be?” Freddy asked.

“You know, typical party for us, pillow fights, maybe some orgies-“

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, sign me up for that!” Freddy yelled and Haley laughed.

“Relax- Down boy,” she giggled and I looked at her face and seem to like looking at her smile, “I’m just bustin’ your balls, it just a bunch of my friends, we’re doing a gaming night.”

“A what?”

“Did you just say ’bustin’ your balls’?” I asked and she looked at Freddy.

“A gaming night, bunch of us come over, eat pizza, drink booze, blast music and play video games,” she turned to me, “And yes, I did- Gotta problem with that?”

“You’re one strange girl?” I said and Freddy snickered.

“I like her,” Freddy said and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah whatever, ya’ll just need to go at seven,” she said and I smirked.

“What if we don’t want to leave?” I asked and she looked at me.

“Then fine, stay, but don’t bitch if you find that everyone in the room can kick your ass in a game,” she said and I scoffed.

“I beat you,” I said and she laughed.

“We were on easy and I was letting you win to stop your bitching from beating you in all five games of NHL ’13!” she said and I rolled my eyes and heard Freddy laugh.

The front door burst open and Haley’s name was shouted angrily. We snapped our heads and saw her friend, Brittany; she was looking at us wide eyed, “What the hell is this?”

“Apparently going to turn into an orgy, what took you so long?” Freddy asked and I snickered when Haley smacked him over the head.

“Hales, can I talk to you?” she asked and Haley nodded her head and handed me the other controller and Freddy and I were starting to play NHL ’13.

I did a quick look towards the girls and saw them standing in the kitchen, Haley’s back was to us and she was sitting on the counter, her friend looked pretty upset.

“Quit checkin’ her out, you’re makin’ this too easy,” Freddy said and I looked back towards the TV and saw that the game had started.

“What the fuck?!” I growled seeing that he had the Bruins and I was the Penguins.

“Sucks for you,” he laughed and I rolled my eyes and started to play the game.

-Haley-
“So your parents are being dicks again, surprise surprise, welcome to the ‘Fucked Up Child’ club,” I said and I was happy that I get my girl to giggle a little, “Did you get my text about the pool?”

“Yeah, sorry, I was at work,” she said and I nodded my head, “What’s going on here?”

“Nothing, just playing some video games, some of the guys are coming over- Well, girls too, we’re going to have a big gaming night. Why don’t you stay?” I said and she sighed.

“Are they staying?”

“Probably,” I smirked and shook my head, “Even if I try to kick them out, they’re staying for the party,” I said and Brittany smirked.

“I’ll stay.”