Filles de Fleur

eleven

"I always forget how massive this place is." Margaux chuckled as Sidney let her into his Sewickley house, "I mean I know it's big, I just forget how big." 

"It's pretty big." Sid chuckled, closing the door behind himself, "It's nice when mom and dad come to visit, all the extra rooms come in handy-"

"I can't imagine living here all alone." Margaux frowned, turning towards him when they reached the kitchen. 

"I'm hardly here and when I am I'm hardly alone." Sid shrugged, it was true. 

The team used his house as their home base; scoping out the competition on the flat screen in the living room, his mom cooked up holiday dinners for all the single guys, and he always had a spare room for teammates fighting with their significant others.

"Hopefully I won't be here all alone much longer." He joked, leaning in and giving her a kiss, "Want some tea?" He asked, grabbing a glass walled kettle she'd never seen before from it's perch.

"Is that new?" She asked, leaning against the kitchen island as he shrugged, filling it up.

"It might be." 

"Do you even drink tea?" She asked skeptically as he shook his head.

"But you do." He smiled as he placed the filled kettle on it's base and turned it on.

"You didn't need to do that." She shook her head as he leaned in and kissed her.

"You're right, I didn't, but I wanted to." He beamed at her as he headed for his pantry and pulled out the family pack of green tea he picked up from Giant Eagle yesterday, “I even went to Starbucks and got a bottle of their vanilla syrup. I refuse to have flavoured creamers-” He stopped short when he turned back to Margaux, he couldn’t read the expression on her face and frowned, worried he’d overstepped a boundary he didn’t know existed, “Mar?”

She crossed the kitchen in two steps and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. Sid smiled, tossing the box of tea onto the counter as he wrapped his arms around the girl of his dreams. He lifted her onto the kitchen island with ease and stepped between her legs as he slipped a hand into her hair, pulling her in closer. All he could hear was his pulse pounding in his ears and the bubbling murmur of water boiling in the kettle. The side of the box promised boiling water in 90 seconds, but Margaux had his blood boiling in just three.

They jumped apart in surprise when the kettle clicked itself off before the water over boiled and Margaux chuckled as she leaned her forehead against his.

Je t’aime, Margaux.” Sidney smiled, unable to keep one off his face as his nose brushed hers.

“I love you too, Crosby.” she whispered back and his smile faltered slightly.

“You know I speak French right?”

“Of course, you played in Rimouski, it was kind of a necessity.” Margaux chuckled and Sid smiled again.

“You can talked to me in French if you want, if it’s easier being your first language-“

“I thought my English was pretty good.” Margaux looked at him surprised and he chuckled.

“It’s great, better than Flower’s, but if you’re more comfortable speaking French-“

Merci, ma chérie, mais je pense que c'est plus facile pour moi pense en Anglais que vous pensez en Français.” Margaux chuckled as Sidney thought about what she said, his French was rusty at best, but with practise it’d come back to him.

“What did you say?” he huffed, admitting defeat and she smirked.

“Thank you, darling but I think it's easier for me think in English than you think in French.”

Image


Beau must have checked his breath ten thousand times, moved the photo of the day he was drafted just a hair to the left four million times, and checked the fridge for non-alcoholic beverages at least ten billion times in the twenty minutes he’d been home, waiting for her.

She’d sent a text saying it took her longer to get ready then she thought it would, but that had been fifteen minutes ago. He just sighed, leaning against the living room wall and looking over the array of snacks, sodas, candy, and movies that he’d set out for them, and his Penguin’s blanket was neatly folded, ready to be spread over their laps. And, although he knew- or at least hoped- he wouldn’t need them, he had on his most flattering pair of boxer briefs under his jeans.

Sylvie hoped the lingerie Marylene had picked out for her wouldn’t need to be seen by Beau tonight, but the bright blue, lacy push up bra and matching thong were giving her all the confidence she lacked. She had wanted to be there right at seven, but Marylene insisted on making Beau wait for her, her sister in law turning the bookish college student into a solid ten in just under an hour.

Sylvie let out a long breath, knocking softly on the door. She wondered for a moment if Beau had heard her before there was a loud crash, thumping footsteps running in her direction. She heard him curse loudly before stopping, and she giggled as she imagined him giving himself a pep talk. But as he opened the door her giggling stopped, her eyes blowing wide at how handsome he looked.

He had traded his normal tee shirt and sweat pants for a dark, straight legged pair of jeans and a button down. She had seen him in suits before on game days, but knowing he had dressed up just for her made her feel incredibly special. She smiled at the stunned look on his face, knowing she looked nothing like herself in the short, pink dress Marylene had let her borrow. Finally he blinked several times, his bright eyes moving away from her legs as he cleared his throat.

“Sylvie, you look absolutely beautiful.” He murmured, leaning in and kissing her softly. She smiled, letting him pull her inside before shutting the door, his lips still peppering her face with kisses.

“It’s nice to see you too.” She laughed. “And you look tres beau Beau.” He pulled away, smiling goofily at her.

“I feel like me learning French is a huge part of the success in this relationship.” He joked.

“I can’t help it.” She promised. He simply shrugged however, giving her that stunning smile.

“It’s alright, because I absolutely love it.” He promised, pulling her tightly against him. “That way I can always assume you’re talking dirty to me.” She laughed at that, her head falling back as he bounced his eyebrows up and down suggestively. He kissed her head again before guiding her into the living room, Sylvie’s eyes going wide at the sight.

He’d set up a mattress along the couch, covering the top with pillows, a Penguins blanket folded up on the couch. Sheets hug from the ceiling to block them in like some sort of fairy tale, having to be pulled aside to let them walk through, where the massive flat screen was waiting, along with a barrage of junk food. She turned to him, just watching him smirk as he shrugged.

“I figure if I’m going to get shit about a movie night it should be a kick ass movie night.” He then plopped down on the mattress, pulling her with him so she landed on top of him, both their cheeks flushing as memories hit them. She quickly sat up, crawling to the stack of movies and, unknowingly, giving Beau a perfect view of her panties. Normally he would have been a gentleman and looked away, but the bright blue made her look so tan, complimenting her skin as she sat down, blocking his view as she looked through his movie selection. Finally she squealed, bouncing up and down and nearly flashing him again. He sat up, moving to sit behind her and pulling her into his lap playfully.

“I cannot believe you have all the Saw movies!” She gushed. “Oh Beau can we pretty please have a marathon?”

“Did not have you pegged as a horror girl.” He chuckled.

“Are you kidding? I love scary movies!” She said, turning back to look at him.

“Well we better get started then, let’s pop the first one in.” He took the movie off the top of the pile, popping it into his Blu-Ray before laying back, pulling her with him. She squealed, laughing in her surprise as she landed on his solid chest. He smirked at her, quickly getting a firm hold of her hips before rolling on to of her, peppering her face with kisses again. She squirmed under him, laughing and squealing as the dark opening music thudded through Beau’s surround sound.

“Oh my god the floor is shaking.” She laughed.

“This is the best surround sound system you can buy, legally, in America.” He said, obviously impressed with himself as he stopped kissing her. “My only regret is the one time I watched porn on it.” She flushed as he mentally kicked himself, not believing he had just admitted that to her. “I uh… what I meant to say was Ollie was over-”

“Beau.” She murmured, setting one of her fingers against his lips. “It’s fine.” She then turned scarlet. “I’ve um… I’ve done that too.” His eyes flew open as she sat up, tucking her face in between her knees. “I cannot believe I just said that, you must think I’m some kind of degenerate.”

But Beau’s mind was elsewhere as he thought about Sylvie, snuggled up in bed with her laptop and no clothes on. He could just see her eyes getting dark, her pupils blowing big as one of her hands slid under the blankets and-

“Beau?” She asked, poking his forehead. His body was shaking, his face flushed bright red and his light blue eyes were stormy as he looked at her neck. And when his eyes snapped back to hers, her heart started racing. “Beau-” But she was cut off by Beau lunging, kissing her heatedly as he cradled her face in his hand. She immediately responded, her arms wrapping around his neck and weaving into his hair and he pushed her back until she was pinned between him and the couch. She pulled her lips away from his, gasping for air as he looked at her, blinking slowly.

He pulled away, looking down at the blankets and groaning loudly. She timidly crawled over, setting a hand on his shoulder as he finally spoke. “I’m so sorry.”

“Beau, it’s fine-”

“I told you I was going to be a gentleman and I just…” He stopped, looking up at her. “All I can remember is you laying there for me that night Sylvie, completely open and trusting me.” His cheeks flushed as he reached out, cupping her face. “It was so beautiful, just like you.”

“I kissed you right back Beau.” She said, touching his hand that cradled her cheek. “And all I can remember is that look in your eyes when you were laying over me, right before I stopped you. Every time you give me that same, loving look, I just want to be with you Beau, completely.”

“Sylvie…” He whispered.

“It doesn’t have to be tonight, I know you wanted to make it special but…” She smiled wickedly. “That doesn’t mean we have to just sit here.” He smirked as she blushed, still trying to look coy as he pulled her into his lap.

“Well in that case.” He murmured. “How about I get a good look at those panties of yours?” She giggled as he flipped her onto her back again, covering her with kisses as the movie camouflaged their noises from the rest of the world. And as Beau just smiled lovingly at her for the rest of the night, she knew she had chosen the right man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Beau and Sylvie be able to make it through the night?
And will Sidney and Marc make it through dinner without another argument?
We'd love to hear your thoughts!
As always, thanks so much for reading.

oxoxoxoxox
Ashlee & Meg